Chapter 4: Ride or Die

The voices inside my head are taking over. Their telling me that my life is in danger. I'm scared that the silence won't come back forever. I believe this is my darkest hour.
<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>
I made my way outside and slam the front remarkably hard; enough to knock the hinges off the door frame. The night sky twinkled with stars as I stare at them and mark out constellations.

I turn and make my way towards the junk yard of cars; old and new, rusty and shiny. The pile stacks high to look like it'll touch the clouds and stars.

I find a nice piles of the old, rusted cars and begin to climb them. My hands find spots without the trickle of glass and sharp spots in the cars rusted frame around the doors and windows. With every step, the cars groans at the years they been sitting, catching every dust, ray of sun, and every drop of rain, snow, and hail.

I climb to the top; up and over and sit down on the roof. Staring at the sky as my blood pressure begins to drop and so does my anger.

"You know that's not safe to be up there." I hear Castiel down below me.

I peer out enough to see him and enough for him to see me.

"Well-Hunters never consider the safe way to do a job, do they?"

He stares with confusion in his deep blue, electric eyes. "Aaa, why don't you come join me? The stars are very beautiful tonight." I say looking up at the sky.

"Indeed, the stars are very elegant tonight."

"Come on, climb up." I holler down.

"That seems a very dangerous thing to do. I can teleport up there."

"No!" I bark. "No powers. You're not living if you're not climbing."

I look down and he looks anxious about the climbing the cars part of he situation. His hands shake undyingly. The Angel never climbed before and why would they need too? Apparent they can teleport.

I sigh and hop down from the large pile of the stack of cars. "Here, I'll show you." I smile. "I'll show you the perfect spots and the imperfect spots." I begin.

I gesture towards the frame where the passengers window would be. "Perfect. You can get a nice grip and quickly regain a grip if needed too." Then I gesture towards the door handle. "Imperfect and here's why."

I quickly make a fist and punch the handle towards the ground. The handle falls off the door easily without much force. "Too much weight and too much force."

I grab his hand and place it on the second car floorboard. The door is missing, but it'll do.

"You try." I push him off. He looks up and back down; scanning the cars and the height.

I wait a minute and he hasn't even begin to take his step. I shake my head and smile. I walk up beside him and nudge him away a little from me. "I'll go first and then I'll help you up."

He nods and takes his step back with his hands beside him. I grab the floor and up. I grab the mirror and place my footing where the window would be in the car below. I peer down at him and smile. "Not hard."