Chapter 36: Burning House

The case seemed so simple, yet the second we stepped foot in the house, we were attacked. They somehow made an Angel sigil, that attracts Angels and we fell for it. Cas went through the front of  house and I went through the back. The ringing was intense and I drew the Angel Blade from my jacket.

They had body slammed me into a room, as to catch me off guard. I slashed at one Demon, watching it ignited inside its own self, but the other lit a match, throwing it to the ground and making a ring of holy fire around me.

"You didn't think we weren't expecting you guys? Idiots." The black eyes spoke.

The fire encased me inside, banishing any power I had. "What do you want from me?"

"Just the Winchesters death is all we want. One already went to Hell, we just want Dean." 

"Well, you're not getting him. He's out."

"Ah, no, no, no, no, see that's not how it works," He smiled. "You see, he's Winchester, and he's already cursed. Whether you try so hard, we'll get him."

"Not on my watch."

"That's funny you say that, because," Another person walks in with the exact same look as me. My figure, facial expressions, hair, voice match mine. "We already have you."

"Shapeshifter." I mumble.

"That's correct, now be a good girl and stay here." He mocks.

I yell Cas's name, but in return, they stabbed me in the arm. "Shut up!"

The demon look at the shapeshifter and nod. "We are going to kill Castiel. When he least expects it." My voice tells me.

"You can't do that to me!"

"Oh, but we can." She smiles my own crooked smile.

"You won't win! He'll find out!" I yell at them.

"Not if this house burns down with you." He looks over at the gas tank. "He'll won't know, until it's too late."

"He finds YOU worthless. Just think about it, he never wanted you, he just felt bad for you." My voice mocks me. "He hates you, did you actually think he cares about you!"

"Shut up! I am not who I was!"

They both laugh and the shapeshifter walks away. The demon lights a lighter. "Just so you know if you kill him," I taunt. "Not only I'll be pissed, but I'll stop at nothing until I kill every last one you."

He laughs at me. "That's if you can escape first."

He throws it inside the tank and it explodes with fire everywhere. It spits fire out onto the wall and onto the floor spreading significantly, efficiently. I begin to pant as I try to find a way out. The demon stood in the doorway and the fire stretch up towards the ceiling. Eating away at everything. Ashes and smoke filled the room, making me cough.

It burns away at the wallpaper and beams. I cough until it became a dangerous thing to do, and I collapsed to the ground. I lay down, closing my eyes, pretending. I hear a noise, almost like a snicker, and footsteps walking up to me. The floor creaks and I feel a hand on my shoulder.

I grip the blade in my hand and turn around. I grabbed his foot from inside the confinement and stabbed him in the leg. He screams and I snap myself, grabbing his shirt, pulling him inside the circle. Pulling him inches away from my face.

I grip the blade, yanking it out in anger as he screams. "See you forgot one thing," I taunt as I stab the blade, sickening into his chest. "Nobody touches the Winchesters or Castiel and I'll stop at nothing to protect him."