Chapter 49

After this chapter there are two more then the epilogue. :( it's coming to an end.

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

------------------------------------------

*** Next Morning ***

"Call." Her dad said. Belle nodded and let go of her father. She kissed Edmund's head and then gave him back to the King.

"I love you, daddy." He said and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, too, Princess." He smiled. Belle looked at me and I grabbed her hand.

"I promise I'll take good care of her." I said to the King. He nodded.

"I know you will, son." I smiled and tickled Edmund's little belly.

"We get to spend time with the Princess!!" Zayn yelled wrapping his arms behind Belle. She jumped and looked down to the hands, then she realized it was Zayn and relaxed. I looked to Zayn and he had a questioning look on his face.

"Haz?" Belle asked. I immediately looked up from Liam's laptop and to her.

"Yes, babe?"

"I'm hungry." I smiled and put the laptop to the side. I stood up and went to the tour bus's food cupboards.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I don't care." She shrugged. I nodded.

"Where's Belle?" I asked beginning to panic. I didn't see her anywhere.

"Calm down, mate. She couldn't have gone far. We're on a bus."

"She and Zayn are in the back checking things out." Liam said. I walked to the back and the two were sitting on the couch laughing.

"This thing is humongous." Belle said looking at me.

"Eleven bunks and the couches pull out." I smiled.

"Why so many?"

"Well Paul has the couch out front. Xavier and Charlie can get a bunk. We get a bunk. Sometimes Lou, Tom, and Lux come on here. Then some other people." Zayn said.

"Where do I sleep?" She asked me. I smiled and sat next to her.

"Right on this couch with me." I told her. She grabbed my hand and held it.

I pulled out the couch in the back and put the sheets and things on it.

"Babe?" I called.

"Coming." She yelled.

"Shhhh!" Louis said.

"Sorry, Lou." I laughed. Belle came back and smiled at me.

"I have our bed ready to go." She nodded and got in. I smiled and shut off the light, getting in next to her. "I love you." I whispered. Belle moved closer to me and put her hand over mine.