Chapter 24

** Next Day **

"Are you alright, babe?" Harry asked.

"Um.. Lets do something else today."

"Didn't you want to go to the-"

"I'll visit them tomorrow."

"Okay. Do you want to go back to my place?"

"Sure." I shrugged.

"What's wrong?" He asked again.

"Eleanor is pregnant."

"Your mum?" I nodded.

"I don't want to talk about it." I said and got out of his car. I went inside and sat on the couch next to Zayn. He wrapped his arms around me and smiled.

"Hi, best friend."

"Hi." I said.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Is it Harry?" He asked.

"No." Right then Harry sat next to me. I grabbed Harry's hand and he played with my fingers. Zayn watched us.

"So what the hell is wrong?"

"The Queen is pregnant." I mumbled.

"Aren't you excited? You're going to have a sibling." He said smiling down at me. I got up, walking away from the conversation. I went out back and Louis was playing football with Niall.

"Hey, sweet cheeks." Louis said.

"Hi." I said. I sat down in one of the chairs.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked walking up to me. He was sweating as was Louis. They must've had a pretty intense game- considering that Niall doesn't like working out.

"Lads, lets just leave her alone." Liam said. He looked down and slightly smiled. Liam, Louis, and Niall walked back inside. I moved out of the chair and went down to the ground. I put my hands in my hair. I groaned and then laid down on my back. I heard the back door open.

The sun was blocked from me and I took my hands off my face and looked up. Harry stood over me with a small smile. I sat up and then I got off the ground. I hugged him. He tightly wrapped his arms around me and put his head into my hair.

"They're having another child." I said.

"Why is that a bad thing?" He asked.

"Because if my mum has another girl- I don't want her to go through the same thing." He rubbed my back. I pulled away from Harry. "I have to go for a run." He moved the hair from my face.

"I'll come." He said. I looked into his beautiful eyes. He wasn't kidding. I thought he would be. I nodded. Harry smiled and grabbed my hand. Charlie had my bag in his hands as I entered the boys home. I quickly changed and then Harry and I went on a run.

"How long have we been running?" Harry asked. I looked back at him and he was ten feet behind me. Sweat was dripping down his face and his hair was damp. His shirt was soaked with sweat. I stopped running and waited for Harry.

"Don't let me stop you." He said waving me on. I wrapped my arm around him as we slowly walked.

"You've been running about five miles." Xavier said. Harry nearly collapsed. When he got his balance I carefully helped him sit down. He laid on his back and put his arms over his head. I looked around and sighed.

That run really had gone by fast. All I was doing was thinking. I mean how can my parents have another child? I'm eighteen and they are nearly in their fifties. This kid will be lucky if he or she will have mum and dad their for the day that they graduate homeschool. While I'm just starting to go out into the real world they decide to have another child. I just don't understand.

"Babe," Harry said. I turned around to him. "You're crying." He wiped the tears from my sweaty face.

"I'm just frustrated." I muttered and looked away.

"Talk to me. I know on our horrific run you weren't thinking about unicorns and rainbows." I looked at him. "You were in deep thought. If you weren't, you would've heard my complaints and attempts to get you to stop." I smiled and he pulled me to him.

"I just don't understand why they are trying to have another kid." He kissed the top of my head.

I helped Harry as we walked into his home. The guys were laughing and watching a movie. When they heard us come in they stopped watching the film.

"He looks like he just got ran over." Niall laughed.

"What did you do to him, Belle?" Zayn asked.

"She ran almost six miles with no problem, while I was dying." Harry laughed. We walked up to his room. I helped him as he got into the bathroom. Then when he was showering I waited on his bed. When I got tired of sitting I then went downstairs and got a heating pad.

Harry was already in his room when I got up there. He was just pulling up his boxers. He turned to me.

"What hurts the most?" I asked.

"No, you're not going to do this." He said shaking his head. He limped as he walked over to me.

"Yeah, I am. I have nothing else to do and it'll take my mind off things." He watched me then I grabbed his arm and pulled him to his own bed. I gently pushed him down. He groaned. I plugged in the heating pad and set it next to Harry.

I then sat down on his back. He moaned as I massaged him. Then he flipped over and now I was sitting on his stomach. My hands rested on his toned chest. His hands slowly moved to my thighs. We stared into each others eyes. He groaned and flipped me over. He kissed me hungrily. I pulled him closer to me and when he broke away he got up. I watched him confused. He locked his door and then put some music on full blast. I smiled as he came back to me.

He kissed me again, this time faster. I pulled him on the bed and pushed him down. I straddled him and put my hands in his hair. His hands went to my shorts and pushed them down to my ankles. I quickly took them off. I giggled as he flipped us over and then slightly growled.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered. I smiled up to him. He was still carefully over me. The music was still very loud, but it did a nice job.

"Did you know you are sexy?" He smirked and watched me. "Especially when you have damp, messy, sex hair." He chuckled and kissed me. He looked away from my lips and up to my eyes. I raised my eyebrow and moved his hair. It was tangled as I ran my hands through.

"Are you alright?" He asked concerned. I looked into his eyes. "With the baby situation." I looked away.

"I don't know, Harry." I dropped my hands from his hair.

"Babe, please. I just want to help." I smiled and put my hands on his face.

"Don't worry about me."

"I am going to and I always will. I love you, Isabelle. Nothing or no one can change that." I leaned up and kissed him.

Princess of England (Harry Styles)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara