Chapter 10

** Next Day **

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

I woke up and Belle wasn't in my bed. I shot up and looked around. When she wasn't here I ran out of my room to the toilet- not there. I heard talking downstairs and I quietly went down there.

"He thinks its his fault." Belle said.

"I know." Zayn said.

"I wish he wouldn't though. My mother just happened to watch the cameras that night."

"Belle?" Zayn asked. "If what happened last night didn't happen," He paused. "When would you have told her?" Belle didn't answer.

"I was planning on telling her soon. Now she knows I like some boy- she doesn't know who though. Which is probably best for Harry."

"What are you going to do now?"

"Now?" She paused. "I wait until things cool down and then go back and try talking to the bitch." Zayn chuckled.

"Babe, she's your mum."

"She's also a cold-hearted, selfish, mean, old, heartless bitch."

"You said she was heartless, so how is she cold hearted?" He asked. She laughed and then the room was filled with their laughter. I smiled and went around the corner.

"Good morning." I said. I kissed Belle's cheek then grabbed a apple. She smiled at me.

"Morning, mate." Zayn said and took a drink of his coffee. "We got you a coffee." He said and pointed to the counter. I grabbed the one with my name on it.

"You two went out?"

"Yeah, we needed to talk." Belle said. I nodded.

"You seem better today." She shrugged. "You even have your clothes?" She looked down.

"Yeah, I went back to my house when she wasn't there- grabbed a few clothes and left. I hope you don't mind, but I was hoping I could stay for a few days. I could even sleep in the couch."

"You can stay anytime you want, beautiful. I'll just make sleeping arrangements with one of the boys."

"You could room with me." Zayn said. I nodded.

"Could you take me on the London Eye?"

"You've never been?" Zayn asked. She shook her head. "After the boys get up we'll go." She smiled and took a drink from her cup. She looked up and smiled at me.

Once we got to the Eye, Belle stared at it. She was so stunned at seeing this huge Ferris wheel. It was so cute. Her mouth hung open and her eyes wide. Her hair blew back in the wind, making it blow all over.

"You've never seen it?" Niall asked.

"Just drove by it. She'd never let me go." She said watching the big Ferris wheel go. I smiled as I watched her.

"What the fuck?!?" Louis said. She smiled at looked at him. "What are we waiting for?!?" He grabbed her hand and then they ran closer. Zayn and Niall followed after. I watched as she laughed when she ran with them to the front.

"I over heard you three this morning." Liam said. I looked at him. "You've really changed with her."

"What?" I asked.

"I mean, when you had a girl over at night you'd sleep in the same bed- and we all knew what happened. But with her," he shook his head. "You said you'd make other arrangements to sleep somewhere else."

"She's not that type of girl. If not sleeping in the same bed with her, is what she wants I'm okay with it." Belle laughed at Niall as he struggled with opening his bag of candy. "She's so... Amazing. When I'm with her, it just seems as if we are the only two people." I smiled as she laughed and laughed. "I feel like I have to protect her and make sure she's safe. It feels like I found my future."

"Well whatever it is, she makes you happy. You don't have to be a scientist to see that." I smiled.

"I really like her, Li."

"I know." I looked at him. "I've known from the start. When you came home and didn't stop talking about her, for the first time, it was obvious. You'd do anything for her- like last night. The other day- before you had a girlfriend- you were saying how its so awkward when a girl cries because you don't know how to react. Well last night you reacted well and you calmed her. It was like you knew exactly how to help her. It has nothing to do with how much you like her- I'm just saying that it looks like you would do anything for her." I watched her as she jumped on Zayn's back.

She really did change me. I didn't want to do anything more with her. I didn't feel like I had to buy her something whenever I seen her- all my other girlfriends wanted little gifts because they knew I was Harry Styles, the rich boy from that world famous boy band. Belle hardly knew about any celebrity, if politicians and those people count it was different, so she didn't see me as that.

She made my heart race whenever I was with her. My palms got sweaty around her. My knees felt wobbly. The littlest things she did made me smile.

Belle was the first girl who made me see the side of love that I've never seen before.... and I liked it.

-----------------------------------

How was it?!? :D