Chapter 35

It's short, sorry.

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

----------------------------------------

*** A Week and a Half Later ***

We were finally back home. When we got back into London we went to Zayn's and Perrie's. After dinner Harry, Logan, and I had gone back to the palace. Harry and I had spend a few days there with Edmund and dad.

Harry and I were now at his apartment. He had surprised me with a date when I got out of the shower. He led me up to the roof where there was a table with flowers, candles, and food on it.

My head rested on Harry's arm. He played with my fingers, a habit of his when he was thinking. We laid in a comfortable silence on the blanket, watching the beautiful stars shine so bright. It was a cool night in April.

"Harry?" I asked quietly. The pad of his thumb ran over the skin of my hand.

"Hmm?" He hummed. His voice was back to normal and he could talk again, which was so much better. I waited a few seconds as I thought on how to ask my question.

"What did you think of me when we first met?" Harry didn't reply back right away, which made me begin to worry.

"Honestly, I thought it wasn't truly happening. As soon as I seen you I thought 'Wow, she's absolutely beautiful.' Then when you began talking to me I knew from that moment I couldn't let you go." He paused and I shifted around so I was on my stomach, while watching him. His beautiful emerald green eyes sparkled. Even though they weren't directly looking to me I could see adoration. His hand rested on my lower back as he began to speak again.

"And when I remembered that you were The Princess of England and most beautiful teen in the country I realized that I would never have the chance with you and that you were prettier in person." I laughed for a second. "Having to know and meet almost every guy in the country- you could have anyone and most were probably better looking than me. So I was disappointed, that was until you keep wanting to see me." I smiled at his last words. He looked to me, the smile on his face making my heart speed. "I know I tell you all the time, but I love you." His other hand came to contact with my face, holding it in his warm hands. I leaned into his them and held my hand over his, running my thumb over his soft cool skin. "I love you so much that it absolutely scares me." He confessed, his voice soft. I smiled and shook my head.

"I will never get tired of hearing that." I whispered. He smiled. I moved up closer to him so my face was just above his. My hand rested on his cheek. Our eyes looked into each others as the seconds passed. "I love you more." His dimples became more evident as his smile grew.

"Impossible," He teased. I smiled and leaned down to kiss him. "I love you. Forever." He smiled to me. I kissed him one last time and cuddled close to him.