Chapter 23

Thank you all again for reading this far. It means a lot.

Comment. Vote. And help me get my sorry out, please!!

Love, El

----------------------------------------

*** Three Days Later ***

"Have you ever wanted to drive?" Harry asked me. I looked over to him.

"I have never really thought about it."

"Would you like to?" He looked over at me with a smile.

"I don't know how." He pulled over. Where he was driving was back roads, which he almost never did. I think he planned it.

"I'm going to teach you." He smiled. He got out of his car and came to my side. I slowly got out and went to the drivers side. I sat in the seat and looked at Harry.

"Alright, my beautiful. Fix the seat so that you can reach the pedals. Make sure that your foot can touch the back- behind the break." I did as he said then looked at him. "Fix your mirrors. The side mirror by you should be where you can see the back of the car and any car behind you. Then the one on my side should be the same. Then the rearview mirror should look out the back window." I did these things as he explained them. "Now buckle. You take the belt and-"

"Harry, I know how to buckle." I laughed. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"I just want you safe. Okay now turn the car on by taking the key and turning it forward." The car came to life and then I looked at Harry. "Okay now only use ONE," his eyes got wide as he said one and he said it slowly and loudly. "ONE foot." I laughed and nodded. "Now take that ONE foot and put it on the break. The small one is the break and the long one is the accelerator." He pointed. I put my foot on the brake. "Take this-" he pointed down to the changer thing. "And move it to the D."

"What do they stand for?" I asked.

"Park. Reverse. Neutral. Drive. Those are the main ones you should know." I nodded. He looked behind us and in front of us to make sure no cars were coming. "Okay now slowly put your ONE foot on the accelerator. Don't press it down all the way or else we will jerk forward and I don't want whiplash." I laughed. I slowly pressed down on the accelerator and the car moved. I smiled and was proud at what I was doing. "For a first timer and not knowing how you're doing pretty good."

"This is exciting!" He chuckled. After a while I got tired of driving so Harry drove again.

"Who taught you to drive?" I asked. He grabbed my hand in his and laced our fingers.

"My dad." I nodded.

I watched out the window with my head on the back the seat.

"I love you." Harry said out of the blue. I took my head off the back of the seat and looked at him. He glanced at me then back at the road.

"I love you too. But that was kind of random." I smiled. He shrugged.

"I was just thinking and I wanted you to know that I love you." I leaned over and kissed his cheek. "How do you feel?" He asked once I was back in my seat.

"Fine." I smiled. He brought my hand up to his mouth and kissed it. We soon got back to the palace.

"Can I come over later?" He asked.

"As long as you bring a movie."

"I can do that." He smiled. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I love you so much, beautiful." I blushed and smiled. He kissed my cheeks.

"I love you too." I kissed him and then went in the gates. I glanced over my shoulder and Harry was still there watching me. I smiled and then he waved. I waved back and then got to the porch.

Probably the second best day I've ever had with him.

"Isabelle!" My mum called when I got inside. I walked down the hall and seen my mum at the kitchen table. With her was my dad. Mum didn't look happy, but dad was smiling.

"I have some news." She said. I eyed her carefully. Last time she said that I was supposed to get married. "I'm calling off the wedding." I smiled and kept my cool. "You obviously won't stop seeing this boy and Phoebe said that Callum has a girlfriend." She sighed. I smiled.

Our plan had worked.

"Thank you." I smiled. Before I could leave I was stopped.

"Belle, your mother also has something to add." Dad said and motioned for her to tell me.

"Tell your boyfriend to come over for dinner tonight." She sighed. I nodded and went off. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Harry's number. He answered right away.

"You miss me that much?" He asked. I laughed.

"Remember how you asked if you could come over?"

"Yeah?"

"Well my mum wants you over for dinner." He didn't answer. "Harry? Are you okay?" I asked worried.

"Your mum- the Queen- wants me over for dinner."

"Yeah, she canceled the wedding and since I'm always with you she wants to meet you."

"What should I wear?" He asked. I smiled.

"Something casual yet fancy."

"Can you come help me?" He asked. I laughed.

"Yeah, I'm coming now."

"I love you."

"I love you, too." I put my phone in my purse and went downstairs.

"I'm going out for a while." I yelled.

"Be back before dinner!" Someone yelled.

"I will." Charlie and Xavier drove me to Harry's. I got out and when I opened the door Zayn was sleeping on the couch and Niall and Louis were putting whip cream in his hand and were tickling his face with a feather. As much as I would've loved to help my best friends prank my best friend so I stood there for a minute and watched.

When nothing happened I went up to Harry's room. He was throwing things around. Clothes were all over his room.

"Babe?" I asked. He stopped and smiled when he seen me.

"I had this one outfit but then Niall said I looked stupid so I went to find another one and I can't-" I walked up to him and put my hands on his face and kissed him. I felt him relax and then he put his hands on my waist and kissed me back. He then sat on the end of his bed and I was in between his legs. He put his hands around my legs. I pulled away and looked at him.

"You need to calm down." I kissed him again. "It's just my mum."

"Just your mum?!? She is the Queen of-" I kissed him again. He sighed. "I'm sorry." I smiled and pulled his arms off of me. I ruffled his wet hair.

"As long as you don't do anything stupid then you will be fine." I smiled. I took my purse off and threw it on his bed. I looked around and found a pair of his pants. "Do you want to wear a specific pair?" He shook his head.

"Just something that looks good."

"Everything looks good on you." I said. I picked up a black pair of skinny jeans. I threw them to him and then found a shirt. "Try them on for me." He stood up and began to undress. I went around his room and began to pick up his clothes.

"How does this look?" He asked. I hung up one of his shirts. The tight shirt looked fine, besides his showing tattoos. I shook my head.

"Take off the shirt. You can't show any of your tattoos."

"Why?" He asked curiously.

"Right away my mum will mark you as a bad boy and kick you out. I can't have that." He nodded. "So whenever you are over try to keep them covered, please." He nodded. "I'm sorry. I know it sounds stupid, but it's just for a little while."

"I have to make a good first impression." He said. I nodded and looked around in his closet for another shirt. "It's warm out." I said more to myself. I grabbed a white shirt of his and then I grabbed a plain blue button down shirt.

He had on just a white shirt and it fit him nicely. It wasn't too tight or too lose. The sleeves also covered his tattoos.

"Kay. Now can you put that on." I said pointing to the shirt on the bed. He began to take off the white shirt. I stopped him. "Keep it on." I smiled. He put the shirt on and I fixed his collar and rolled up his sleeves. "Why do you have to look so good in everything you wear?" He smirked and grabbed my waist.

"I look better naked." He whispered.

"Believe me I know." I grabbed his hand and we went downstairs. A pissed looking Zayn sat on the couch trying to get the cream off of him. While Niall and Louis were laughing still.

"Boys." They stopped and looked at me. "We need help-"

"If you're pregnant I'm not helping with the kid. Sorry, Princess." Niall said. I looked at Harry and he looked away.

"I'm not pregnant. Listen. Does Harry look better wearing this..." I pointed and they looked at Harry. "Or.." I took off his shirt.

"I like when you undress me."

"Not the time, sexy." He chuckled and one of the boys gaged. "Just the shirt?" They again looked.

"Why does it matter?" Louis asked.

"Queen Eleanor wants to meet me." They completely stopped what they were doing at stared at him.

"You're meeting the Queen?" Zayn asked.

"She wants to get to know him better I guess." I shrugged. "Now- with the button down shirt or not?"

"Not." They all said together. Liam came in the door. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

"Charlie said your mum wants you back." I looked at Harry. His eyes got wide.

"You can't leave!" He grabbed my waist. "You have to help me with my hair and then we have to pick out clothes and then my cologne and-" I kissed him.

"Shut up." I said. I put my hands on his shoulders. "Everything is going to be okay. Style your hair like you always do. We already picked out your clothes." I laughed. "For your cologne- the one you wore yesterday. Then if there's anything else call me." He nodded. I kissed him. "I love you."

"I love you too." I smiled to the boys and kissed their cheeks.

"Love you, boys."

"Love you." They yelled. I opened the door.

"Don't leave me!!" Louis cried and ran to me. He grabbed me and didn't let go. I smiled and ruffled his hair. "They're animals!! I can't stand it anymore." Before I could tell Lou to get off or do anything Xavier had Louis pinned to the ground.

"Xavier!" I yelled. He looked at me. "I know you were looking out for me, but please. It's just Louis." He looked down at Louis. Louis waved really girly to him.

"Come here often, handsome?" He said batting his eyelashes. Xavier got off him. "Call me!" He yelled as Xavier went back down the stairs. I rolled my eyes and looked at Harry. He looked scared. I sighed and went up to him again. I kissed him- this time longer.

"Stop freaking out about it. She's just a person." He kissed me again and then I went out to the car.

"Harry is here." Charlie said as I got to the bottom of the steps. I ran down the hall and dodged people. The front door was a few hundred feet ahead and my mum and dad were already greeting him. He handed my mother some flowers and then she smiled- wait she actually smiled?!

"Come in, Harry." Dad said and motioned for him inside.

"Thank you, sir."

"Isabelle, Harry is here!" My mom yelled. Why is she being nice to me? It's weird. I walked around the corner again and Harry looked relived and happy as he seen me. I smiled and went up to him. I kissed his cheek and leaned up to his ear.

"Points for buying her flowers." I smiled and grabbed his hand. His hand was sweaty. To calm him more I ran my thumb over his hand.

"So how old are you?" Mum asked as we walked to the dining room.

"Eighteen, ma'am."

"Harry is in a band." My dad said. Mum looked back at Harry.

"Really?"

"Yes, our band name is One Direction." She nodded. We walked past the dining room.

"You past the dining area." I said. My mum looked back at me and gave me a look.

"We are eating on the other side of the palace." Dad said. "Your gram didn't want to miss a dinner when Harry was over." I smiled and squeezed Harry's hand. Mum asked Harry questions as we made our way to the other side of the palace. On this side is where my parents live along with my grandmother. I basically had the other half to myself.

"We'll be right back." My dad said and smiled at us. When they were out of earshot I turned to Harry.

"Calm down. Your doing just fine." I smiled and pushed his hair back. He nodded and leaned in to quickly kiss me.

"Your kisses calm me." I laughed and put my left hand on his knee. "Does she like me so far?"

"As far as I can tell- yes." He was about to say something but my parents came in. They had dinner plates and my grandma with them. We began eating. Harry mostly talked about himself. I kept my hand on his knee because he said that it helped calm him. I think my mum really liked him.

When it was getting late Harry hugged my grandmother goodbye then my parents walked with us to the door.

"Thank you for dinner King William and Queen Eleanor." Harry said with a bow.

"You're welcome. Come back anytime, Harry." My dad said. "We would like to see you in the backyard when you're done." Dad said to me. I nodded. They left and I turned to Harry. I grabbed his hand and we went outside.

"See that wasn't bad." I smiled. He let out a breath.

"It was alright."

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I feel like your mum was acting." I looked at him for a few seconds. He leaned down and kissed me. "Thank you, beautiful." I nodded.

"Will you come with me tomorrow to the orphanage?" I asked. He smiled.

"Yeah. I'll pick you up around.."

"Two." I finished. He nodded and kissed me again.

"I love you."

"I love you, too, Haz." I watched as he got into his car and then left. I went inside and it took me forever to get to the backyard. When I did mum and dad were sitting in the swing. They were cuddled together and laughing. I stood in front of them and then mother sat up normally.

"We have some good news." Dad smiled.

"How could there possibly be good news when the wedding is canceled?"

"I'm pregnant." My mum smiled.

This. Cannot. Be. Happening.