Chapter 46

*** A Few Days Later ***

Belle and I were at Lou and El's. With the many guards everywhere. Belle was at one of the counters with her back facing everyone. Her, El, Perrie, and Danielle were baking some cookies or something.

"How is she?" Zayn asked lowly. Liam and Niall joined the conversation.

"She's jumpy still." They gave me confused looks. "You can't come up behind her. She'll freak." I whispered.

"Lou, don't." Liam said. I looked over and Louis put his arms around Belle from behind, when she turned around. Belle screamed and began elbowing Lou. Xavier and Charlie ran in. I quickly got up from my seat and went over to her. I grabbed her arms but she still screamed and cried.

"Belle," I yelled over her. "Baby, it's me. You're okay." She looked at me then wrapped her arms around me.

"Harry told you not to do anything that will scare her!" Eleanor yelled at him. Belle's tears wet my shirt. I looked down to her and kissed her head. As the girls yelled at Lou I leaned down and looked at Belle.

"I over reacted." She cried. I shook my head.

"No, baby. You didn't. You just were scared. But you're fine. I'm here alright?" I smiled at her and she hugged me. I kissed her head and looked up to the guys. Liam, Niall, and Zayn were watching us.

"I'm sorry." Louis said.

"Don't do it again." I told him. He nodded.

"Are you alright?" Zayn asked Belle. She looked up and nodded.

"I'm sorry for acting like that Lou." She said. Louis grabbed her hand.

"It's alright, Belle." He smiled and kissed her cheek.

"Princess, we need to get you back to the palace." Xavier said. I looked down to Belle and she nodded. I helped her get up. She hugged everyone.

"See you tomorrow?" Niall asked.

"Sure." Belle smiled. I put her coat on her and put my arm around her waist. When the door open Charlie went first and Xavier went behind us. Belle moved closer to me and grabbed onto my coat tighter.

"Babe, I'm not going anywhere." She looked around on alert.

"Last night the both of us were our at night I was kidnapped." She whispered.

"That's not going to happen again." I promised.