Chapter 36

It's a double update! I couldn't sleep so I edited this and now posting it. :) I hope you like this one. I know I did.

Comment. Vote.

Love, El

---------------------------------------

*** A Few Days Later ***

It was the end of the long day at university. Time just seemed to go so slow today. All I wanted to do was go to Harry's and cuddle. That's all I wanted.

"Princess," Xavier said coming closer. I slowed my pace. "Since today is Friday would you like me to get you and Harry some films?"

"Please." Xavier knew that I was just annoyed. He knew when and what to say at what time. He's known me my whole life. He opened the passenger door for me and then got into the driver's side of the vehicle.

As Xavier drove, I rested my head in my hand. My elbow rested against the door. I closed my eyes, hoping to just let time fly by so I could get to Harry.

I heard the doors unlock and then the car dip down. Finally Xavier. I looked over and he put the bags into the back seat. My phone rang and I smiled as Harry's photo came up.

"Hey." I smiled, my mood lifting.

"Hey, baby girl. How were your classes?"

"I absolutely hated them. They are just annoying." He chuckled.

"Well as soon as you get here I'll put the movie in and the popcorn will be made. Then we can lay on the couch and watch movies."

"I need that."

"I know, beautiful."

As Xavier parked I ended the call with Harry since I had seen him coming out the back. I smiled and opened the car door. Before I could get to Harry I stopped and screamed.

A man in all black and a ski mask had hit Harry upside the head. I tried to run to him, but was picked up. I tried to scream and began to kick, but it didn't help. Xavier was trying to get up to come get me, but was beaten again and again. Tears poured from my eyes.

I was pulled into the back of the van.

"COME ON!!" One of the men yelled. The man beat Xavier again and ran to the van. My mouth was duct taped shut, I had a sack over my head, and my hands and feet were tied.

I was being kidnapped.

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

As I seen Xavier's car pull into the lot I smiled and ran down as fast as I could. Belle got out of the car. She looked tired as ever. I smiled and began walking to her. Belle stopped, frozen and screamed. Before I could turn around something had hit me in the head.

I fell to the ground. I slowly opened my eyes, only to have them shut again. As this happen I had seen Xavier get beat to death and Belle being picked up by some guy in all black.

I tried to get up, but fell back down. I looked to Belle and seen double. Tears were pouring from her eyes as she tried to break free from the man. Again I tried to get up, only to become dizzy. The black van had quickly sped away.

"Harry?" Louis asked. I collapsed to the ground. The last thing I saw was Louis running to my side.

My eyes opened and shut. Then it happened again. The boys and my family were in the room. I looked around and realized I was in the hospital. I slowly reached up to my head and felt a bandage. Belle. She's been taken. I panicked and tried to get up. The needles in me slowed me down.