Chapter 9

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

Belle and I have been laying in my bed for the last hour or so. My arm was tightly wrapped around her, keeping her close. Her hand was on my stomach and her head was on my shoulder.

I feel like this is all my fault. Belle said it wasn't, but I still feel like it is. I suggested that I walk her up to her porch. I could've just watch her walk up to her door and none if this would've happened. Watching her cry is so horrible. I hate seeing her so upset.

I carefully got out from under Belle. I covered her with my sheet and then kissed her forehead. I walked to the toilet. When I was done I walked downstairs and to the kitchen. It was almost two in the morning now- I couldn't sleep, at all.

I walked to the fridge and grabbed a water. I leaned against the counter just staring at the ground.

"How is she?" I looked up and Zayn stood there. Out of the group Zayn and Belle got along so well. She got along with the others, but they just became instant best friends. They talked about deep things- like best friends should.

"Umm," I rubbed my eyes. "She cries once in a while. She just fell asleep about twenty minutes ago." He nodded.

"What happened? Exactly." I sighed.

"I took her home and I wanted to walk her up to her porch, so I did. But I guess her mum seen and didn't like it so they argued about it. At the end she called Belle a whore because Belle didn't agree with never seeing me again." He nodded and said nothing for a few seconds.

"How are you doing? You don't seem so... Well."

"I don't know. It's my fault-"

"It's not your fault. She was bound to find out sooner or later." Zayn said shrugging.

"HARRY!!" Liam yelled. I ran upstairs and into my room.

"Belle," Liam said shaking her. She was yelling and crying in her sleep. I pushed Liam out of the way.

"Babe, wake up." I said shaking her.

"STOP!!" She yelled.

"BELLE!!" I yelled. Her eyes shot open and she jumped back. She then realized it was me and jumped in my arms. "Shhhh." I tried to calm her by rubbing her back.

"What happened?" Zayn asked when she calmed down. Belle was in my lap and I was leaning against the headboard. Liam and Zayn were sitting at the end of my bed.

"A nightmare." She whispered. Zayn grabbed her hand and Liam grabbed the other.

"About what?" Liam asked. I looked down at Belle and she was looking at the window.

"My mum." I pulled her closer to me and the boys dropped her hands. Belle wrapped her hands around my neck.

"We should leave you two alone." Liam smiled. I nodded. They kissed Belle's cheek.

"You scared me, love." Zayn said.

"Sorry, Z." He smiled and left. My door shut and I looked at Belle again. She was staring down at my shirt. She grabbed the hem of it with her hand and began playing with it.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked pushing hair from her beautiful face. She shook her head. "Okay. Get some sleep, babe."

"Only if you will." I smiled and kissed her cheek. I laid her down on the bed and got closer to her.

I made sure she fell asleep before I closed my eyes. Before I did I watched her as she slept peacefully. Her body gently rising and falling. Her long brown hair spread all over. Her leg was in between mine, her right hand on my chest. I looked down at our hands. They were laced and rested on the bed. I looked up at her with a smile on my face. I leaned down and gently kissed her forehead.

"I think I'm in love with you." I whispered. She moved closer to me.

And I think I was. I never in any of my other relationships felt like this. I felt as if Belle was my everything. That if she was in need of help I would be there. If she was in danger I would protect her. I felt as if I had found my soulmate.

I fell asleep with a slight smile spread on my face, knowing she would be here with me when I woke up.