Chapter 32

*** Next Day ***

I woke up to someone bumping into me.

"Sorry, love." Zayn said. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Niall and Logan were still sleeping. Louis, Dani, Liam, Charlie, Harry, and Paul were still sleeping.

Zayn sat in the other seat across the aisle. He smiled at me.

"Perrie and I were going to get some breakfast would you like any?"

"No, I'll wait a bit." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I looked down to Harry. He looked so cute and baby like when he slept. I covered him and put my hand in his hair. He smiled and moved closer to me.

Everyone besides Louis, Liam, and Harry were up. The rest of us were up and talking up a storm. We had eaten breakfast and other things.

It was around eleven in the morning. Eight hours to go. It will be seven when we arrive to Sydney. We plan on eating and then going to the hotel- if we aren't tired we will go do something. Most likely everyone will be tired though- just a guess.

Perrie and I were laughing at something Niall had said. Harry groaned and turned over. I looked down at him. He was half asleep. I ran my hand through his hair.

"Are we there?" He asked, as his voice cracked.

"No, but sit up and get a drink of water." He shook his head. "You can go asleep right after if you want. Just get a drink, babe." He sat up and I gave him the water. He took a big drink then laid back down in my lap.

"How long?"

"About eight hours, pretty boy." Niall said.

"Belle?" Harry asked after Perrie, Niall, and I got into another conversation, this time bringing in Logan and Eleanor.

"Harry- stop talking." I said.

"Will you get me something to eat?"

"Logan?" I asked.

"I'm on it, little cousin." He got up making sure to slap Louis's stomach as he whipped by. Sleeping Louis groaned in return and flipped him off, earning a chuckle from Niall and Zayn.

"Do you feel okay?" I asked Harry. He nodded. I ran my hand through his hair. The four of us began talking again.

Logan came back with a tray of food. I took it and held it up.

"Sit up, Haz." He did and I pulled the little table out from the back of the seat in front of him. I set it down.

"Can we learn how to surf while we are there?" Eleanor asked.

"We got to when we were on tour there." Niall said.

"So is that a yes?" I asked. He nodded and Perrie, Eleanor, and I semi-screamed. I was then tapped on the shoulder. I looked to Harry. His hand was holding the orange to me. I laughed and took it. I began to peel it. When I did I took a slice of it and ate it.

"Can we just go to the hotel?" Logan groaned as we decided on what to do next. We just finished eating and it was delicious.

"Please," Harry begged.

"Stop. Talking." Liam said. He frowned and grabbed my hand.

"I'm with them." I yawned.

"Back to the hotel it is." Zayn said wrapping his arm around Perrie.

"Anyone who doesn't want to sleep like a loser can come to the living room for a game." Louis said.

"Babe, I'm tired." El said. He looked at everyone else.

"Maybe." Liam, Dani, Niall, and Logan said. I looked at him.

"Didn't you just say you were tired?"

"But a game with Louis means there's a prize for someone." Logan smiled.

"You know me so well, young one."

"See you tomorrow." I said to everyone. Logan kissed my cheek.

"Love you." I said.

"Love you."

Harry ran to a bedroom once Liam opened the door. I smiled and placed our suitcases by the couch. We had gotten a humongous suite- with a kitchen, a few bathrooms, five rooms, and a nice view of the ocean. The boys ran around fighting about rooms. Us girls rolled our eyes.

"Us three have the living room. If you need anything just call." Xavier said.

"Thank you. I'm going to shower." He nodded. I grabbed mine and Harry's suitcase and went into the bedroom he was in. I grabbed my pajamas and took a quick shower. When I got out Harry quickly got in.

"Louis please be quiet!" I yelled out the door.

"Sorry!" I hope he doesn't stay up all night. With him- in the living room- was Niall, Logan, and Liam.

I was going to wait up, but I couldn't. I laid in the big comfy bed. My eyes shut and didn't open. I got comfy and fell asleep. I heard the door open and then the bed dip. Harry kissed my cheek and wrapped his arms around me.