Chapter 42

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

This fucking sucks! All week I had to go out on dates with the fake Belle in public. She was so clingy and touchy. Every time she would try to kiss me of touch me I would shiver is disgust. Thank god her lips haven't touched mine.

Everything we tried with finding Belle helped us with nothing. They had nothing to lead onto where she was or anything. Fucking idiots.

I missed her so much. She's been gone for six weeks. Six weeks. I can't take it anymore. It's gotten so bad that I sit in her room all day watching videos of her on my phone and any that the boys had with her. Any pictures she had I looked at. I even went through her diary that was in Xavier's car that she had with her the night she was kidnapped. I haven't finished it yet. I'm only to the part where she is sixteen and explaining how horrible her mother is towards her.

Speaking of the Queen she has been trying to talk to me like we were on a talking status before all of this happened. I know she's the Queen and I had to respect her or whatever, but I just can't. Reading Belle's diary with her mother in it and what her mother said to her is awful. On another note my mother and the Queen get along fine, once my mum put aside the fact that she threatened me and my family.

Right now though I was on a 'date' with 'Belle'. She gripped my hand tighter as we walked out of the little diner. I hid my face as it filled with disgust.

"You are so sexy." She whispered in my ear. I pushed her away from me and stuffed my hands in my pocket.

"Leave me the fuck alone." She ran up to me and looped her arm in mine.

"Harry Styles!" Paps yelled. I groaned as they all ran towards me. Xavier tried pushing them out of the way but I stopped them.

"You want to know the truth?" I yelled. They all shut up. I took the sunglasses off Olive- fake Belle- and threw them into the ground. "It's not Belle and it hasn't been for a week and a half! She's a cover up. Belle doesn't have green eyes- they are brown. And her hair isn't that dark. She's not that tan and she's not this skinny." I lifted the girl's arm up and pulled up her sleeve. She tried hitting me but I ignored her. "Belle also doesn't have a tattoo of a skull and the word 'Sexy Beast' written on her arm." They all gasped and took pictures.

"Where's Princess Isabelle?" Someone asked putting a microphone in my face. I closed my eyes and looked at the lady.

"We don't know. She's been kidnapped six weeks ago and we haven't found her yet. But Belle if you're watching this I need you to know that I'm not done looking." I stopped and took a breath. "I love you Belle. So much. I promise that I will find you soon, baby." Xavier pulled on my arm and dragged me to the car. Olive sat in the back complaining the whole way to the palace.

"WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP?" I yelled in her face. She looked scared but it quickly disappeared.

"I want my money!" She yelled to the King and Queen. They looked at me.

"What happened?"

"This little moron told the press and everyone. I want my money now! I'm done!" The King got up and handed her an envelope. She took it and stuffed it into her bra.

"Bye hooker!" Louis yelled while she stormed down the hall. She put her hand in the air and gave him the finger. "HAVE FUN ON THE CORNER!!" He yelled. The boys chuckled and it even made me smile, a little.

"What did you do?" Gemma whispered looking out the window. I looked to her and then went over to her. Soon everyone at the palace was looking out the window. Paps and press were everywhere. Shit.

"We defiantly need to find her quickly." The head FBI agent said.

~~~ Princess Isabelle's POV ~~~

"How fucking cute! Your boyfriend wants to tell you that he loves you." Derek took the wrap off my head and roughly grabbed my cheeks in his hands. He whipped my head to the telly on a cart with wheels.

Harry. He was on the telly. His hair was styled the way I loved it, but it didn't look like he put much effort into it. Under his eyes were little bags and it looked like he hasn't slept much. He looked a tad skinnier. Damn it Harry.

But that didn't shock me the most. The girl looping her arm with his did. Tears filled my eyes for the billionth time. I watched the telly, ignoring the pain that Derek was giving me.

Harry pushed away the girl. His face was filled with anger and disgust. The camera did a close up of him then far away and I seen Xavier. Thank god he's alive.

"Harry Styles!" Paps yelled. I watched the telly as they ran to him and shouted questions. Xavier tried pushing them away but Harry stopped him. What is he doing? He's going to get hurt!

"You want to know the truth?" Harry yelled looking at them. Everyone quieted down. Harry took the sunglasses off the girl and threw them into the ground. "It's not Belle and it hasn't been for a week and a half! She's a cover up. Belle doesn't have green eyes- they are brown. And her hair isn't that dark. She's not that tan and she's not this skinny." He lifted the girl's arm up and pulled up her sleeve. "Belle also doesn't have a tattoo of a skull and the word 'Sexy Beast' written on her arm." They all gasped. So she's a fake to make sure that the press and everyone didn't know that I was kidnapped.

"Where's Princess Isabelle?" Someone asked Harry. He closed his eyes and looked down. When he looked up his eyes were glossy. I teared up at the sight.

"We don't know. She's been kidnapped six weeks ago and we haven't found her yet." He paused briefly. "But Belle if you're watching this I need you to know that I'm not done looking." Harry stopped and took a breath. I knew he wasn't. Something inside told me that he was doing everything entirely possibly to try and find me. "I love you Belle. So much. I promise that I will find you soon, baby." I cried happy tears for once, knowing that there was a great chance of me getting out of here. The telly was shut off and Derek threw the remote, shattering as it hit the wall.

"Guess you just lost all of your meals." He said and covered my eyes again.

Ever since he was stopped by his older brother for trying to rape me he hasn't tried again. He actually never came down here. But when he did he would hit me and treat me like I was a punching bag.