Chapter 17

** A Few Days Later **

"Isabelle." My mother said and I walked by her office. I stopped and took a step back. "Come in." I took another bite into my apple and walked in her office. She looked up at me and made a disgusted face. "For goodness sake Isabelle. Put down that apple when I'm talking to you."

She wasn't being serious, well I didn't care. So I held her gaze and took a big, noisy, juicy bite into the apple. She sighed and looked back to her papers. Suck that.

"I wanted to-"

"Where is my beautiful niece?" I heard.

"Oh dear Lord." My mother sighed and put her hands over her face. There's only one person who would make my mother so irritated. I ran out of my mother's office. When I seen my aunt I ran to her.

My aunt was like my older sister. Yeah she was in her early thirty's, but were really close. Aunt Emma was my dad's younger and only sister- just those two. Since she was the youngest she couldn't inherit the throne and she didn't want all the royal boring things to deal with anyways- her words when I asked her.

Aunt Em lives about two hours away from here, in Holmes Chapel. I really love it out there. It's so nice and pretty. I've only been there a few times before. Oh, I want to tell you why Aunt Emma bugs the shit out of mum. Well, it's not really a long story and its just a simple sentence- mum believes Emma is a horrible role model for a soon to be Queen.

"Aunt Em!!" We laughed and hugged.

"You've gotten so big!"

"I haven't done anything different.. Wait. I have been working out," I pulled up my shirt. Her eyes widened.

"That's so funny because," She lifted her shirt too.

"We arrrrre seeeeexy!" We said together. We laughed and hugged again.

"Em?" My dad said coming down the steps with a smile.

"Will!" She yelled. My dad and aunt were so close. You'd think since my dad is the King he wouldn't be that close to his family and would be all business- but nope! That's my mother.

We were all sitting down at the table in the eating room. Dad, Gram, Aunt Emma, and I were talking. My mum was simply watching my aunt in disgust and sometimes me.

"So how long are you here for?" My mother asked interrupting mine and Aunt Em's conversation. Everyone looked at her.

"Not for long-"

"Good." My mother said. My father and I glared at her.

"I have some business to do in Australia."

"What?!" My father and I asked. Em smiled at the two of us and her mother.

"Why are you going to Australia?" Gram asked.

"It's for my career. I found a job there and they want to hire a new, young, marine biologist."

"I'm so jealous." I said and took a bite of my vegetables.

"You should be. You know why?" I looked at her. "I get to swim with dolphins and the whales and everything." I spit my food out.

"Shut. Up."

"You!"

"Really?"

"Duh!" I screamed a little.

Aunt Emma explained to us more about what she's going to do and everything that will happen while she's there. I was so engrossed. Everyone knew that I loved ocean animals and that's what I have wanted to do ever since I was a child.

My mother was disgusted with this conversation, she thought it was pointless.