Chapter 12

** A Week Later **

As I entered the palace I was greeted by the guards. Not to be rude, I smiled and nodded as I walked by. I heard my mother laughing from her office. She only ever laughed when she was around certain people.

"Princess, she's-" One of the guards said, trying to stop me. I went in anyways. As I entered my mum looked up at me from Callum's mum. My mum looked sort of happy, relieved, and pissed at the same time.

"Princess it's nice-"

"I'm not going through with this wedding." I said staring at my mother dead in the eye and cutting off Phoebe.

"I haven't seen you in two weeks and that's the first thing you have to say to me?" Mum asked setting her tea down.

"That's the only thing I have to say to you."

"Phoebe can you give us a minute?" She began to stand up, straightening out her dress.

"No, sit. This goes for you too." She looked scared as I said that. But I was my mother's daughter- when it came to demanding, that is. "I want the both if you to listen. I don't care if you two were best friends in high school or whatever. How you planned to control my life for me is beyond me. I don't understand and don't know why you want this so bad, but it will not go on any longer. I'm not in love- and no where near love- with Callum." My mother looked at me with a blank face and Phoebe looked terrified. Once satisfied, I turned and walked out. I walked to the garden and found my Grandmum watering the plants. She smiled when she seen me and I hugged her.

"How are you?"

"Okay."

"Boys?"

"Good."

"How's the wedding planning?" I leaned against the table.

"Remember when you told me that I was William's daughter and I'd find a way out?" She smiled, remembering.

"Oh, I remember." She smiled as she watered her flowers.

"I did some research and my mother wants me to get married in nine months." She stopped with her flowers and looked at me. "A month before that I'll turn eighteen."

"I told you." She smiled and hugged me. "But you will most likely have to do all of the wedding things she has planned." I sighed.

"Yeah, but I figure that there won't be much. But I've considered a Plan B."

"What may Plan B be, dear?" She asked now going back to her flowers.

"It goes like this... I have this one sharp knife and Callum might accidentally run into it... A thousand times."

"Sweetheart,"

"I know Gram." I laughed. "That's not my plan. It's Plan N." She shook her head with the slightest smile on her lips.

"Do you have other plans then?"

"Yeah," I smiled. "A lot actually. One of them is getting married- a fake marriage- to Harry or some guy."

"That could work. What is Plan B then?"

"I plan on..."