Epilogue

This is gonna be cheesy and predictable. I never really liked epilogues so idk why tf I decided to write one.

lmao I think I just found out why this story is so long. Most of the time when I read a book, things would always move too fast, which would somewhat annoy me. Yeah, I think that's the reason.

At first I was planing on this story to move fast too cus I was like who has time for a forty chapter and over story. Like in the beginning u can tell it was going fast. I was planning on this story to be less than thirty chapters and look what happened. 😂
~~~

Jason POV

"How come you're driving?" I ask John.

"I'm a better driver than you. That's why," John says smirking.

"No you're not. How?"

"Yeah I am. You literally drove for three hours and almost got us killed."

"Okay, true. I gotta go with John with this one. John's been driving for ten hours now," Kendall intervenes from the back seat.

"No one asked you," I say to Kendall and then turn to John.

"That truck came out nowhere!" I yell defending myself.

"No it didn't. The driver put the sign that he was going to go in front of you and you sped up. What the fuck," John says rolling his eyes at me.

"I feel like this road trip was a bad idea since you guys have been arguing all the time," Kendall says.

I huff and cross my arms.

"Are we almost there yet?" I ask.

"Yeah."

"Good."

~~

"I missed you so much!" Justin says squeezing me again.

"I missed you more," I challenge him.

"No, I do. Shut up or I'll kiss you."

"I wouldn't mind that," I say flirtatiously.

"Hey Justin," John says and they have a short hug.

"Oh my god hi Justin! It's me Kendall!" Kendall yells running to Justin and throwing herself at him.

Justin picks her up and spins her.

"You're so cute! You're even cuter in person!" Justin squeals pinching her cheeks.

Kendall laughs and steps back.

"Hey," I hear a familiar voice behind me.

"Brandon!" I yell, smiling widely.

He smirks at me and open his arms. I run to him and hug him.

"How've you been, man?" I ask patting his back.

"Better, now that I've seen you."

"Ha! You're still quite handsome just like I last saw you."