LV

20k views and 2k votes tysm xxx
~~~~

Jason POV

"What're you doing?" John asks peering over my shoulder.

"Nothing," I mumble moving the paper away from him.

"Where are we?"

"Embro street. I've been keeping track. Don't worry," I say.

"Oh, that's good," John sighs in relief. "How?"

"Oh, I've been noting the directions we've been going, writing the streets, and all the things we've passed," I say proudly showing him my work.

"You're so smart today."

"I know right. This time we won't get lost. Mark my words."

"Great because I really don't feel like wasting my whole afternoon trying to find our way back."

"Me neither."

Suddenly, a strong wind makes the paper slip from my fingertips and sends it flying away. John and I gasp and chase after it. The paper lands on the back of a truck, and we watch it ride away hopelessly. I drop to my knees and curse out loud. (a/n you guys saw this coming. I mean, it's Jason and John. Of course they're going to get lost)

"You jinxed it," John groans.

"Are you for real?" I ask looking up at the sky.

"So what now?" John demands picking me up.

"I dunno," I mumble.

"Do you remember the directions?" he asks.

"Kinda."

"Good enough. Let's go back to the resort. Forget about that outfit you wanted"

"Uh, okay."

*

"We have been walking for hours!" John wails exaggerating.

"I know," I moan slouching.

"Don't slouch! You'll ruin your posture," John scolds.

"Oh, John, I have no idea where we are! This place is so foreign!"

"Should we go to another direction now?"

"Yeah. Then we'll just keep on going in one direction 'cause yolo," I say miserably.

"Wow, I haven't heard 'yolo' since 2011!"

"Same."

We switch directions and after some time John becomes so frustrated that he stomps his foot loudly startling me.

"Call someone!"

"Can't. My phone is dead. Where's your phone?"

"Left it."

"Wow. That's a first. You usually bring it with you everywhere."

When John doesn't respond, I look at his way and notice he's gone. What? How can this be? He was just here! I turn around and someone grabs me from behind. A cloth is brought to my nose and I hear "Don't worry," before everything goes black.