LXXI

School happened...

Slow updates now :(

THANKS FOR 3K

Short af
~~~~

Jason POV

I feel a burning sensation on my back as I put a foot on the last step and literally jump.

"What the fuck?" I mumble as I turn around.

The light moves around my chest, and I squint to try to see where it's coming from. I see a figure waving their hands around and my heart leaps when I see it's Justin. He came! I knew he would! I'm so happy! I smile widely and wave back enthusiastically.

Fuck, but it's kind of late. My smile drops, and I frown.

I hear yelling from the plane telling me to hurry up, and I bite my lip nervously.

The flight attendant waves me over, and I stay frozen. Holy shit. Oh crap. I'm literally on the last step and this kid decides to show up now? Ugh, but I love that kid and that kid is my boyfriend...

I look away guiltily and run. I hear shouting from behind me. Wind blows on my face as I speed towards Justin. My heart beats rapidly as  I see him getting closer.

"JUSTINNN!" I yell as I throw my arms around him.

I embrace him tightly and feel his heart beating rapidly against my chest.

I press my hands against his cheeks and put our heads together.

"What took you so long?" I ask breathing heavily.

"That doesn't matter right now," he says furrowing his face in my chest.

"Justin, I thought I would never see you again," I say my voice cracking.

"Me too," he whispers.

"Justin, don't forget that...that I love you," I say. "We can FaceTime or something. Maybe not everyday, but we can message each other everyday."

"Yeah, I would like that. And I love you too, Jason."

I let go of him, and he looks up at me. I caress his cheek, and he leans into my hand.

"I guess I better go now," I say as I look right into his eyes not wanting to forget how pretty they look in person.

"Yeah," he whispers.

I look at his lips and lick my lips.

"One last time," I say as I lean forward.

Justin leans in too and our lips touch. It was a short, but blissful kiss.

"I'm gonna miss you," Justin says looking very hurt.

"I'm going to miss you too, baby," I say as I ruffle his hair.

I clear my throat and ignore the painful feeling in my chest.

Justin rubs his eyes quickly and forces a smile.

"Tell Ryan, your mom, and Chaz that I'll miss them too, okay? Even Brandon," I say grabbing his hands trying to comfort him.

"O-Okay," he answers frowning deeply, which breaks my heart.

I kiss his forehead and walk backwards until our hands disconnect.

"Bye Justin!" I yell as I take off running.

"Bye Jason!" I hear Justin yell back.

I make my way up the stairs and ignore everyone's questions. I sit on my seat and look out the window. A few tears roll down my cheeks, but I wipe them before they could fall. I see Justin, Ryan, Chaz, and Brandon waving goodbye, and I smile as I wave back.

"That was a close one," John says.

"No shit," I say rolling my eyes. "I'm just happy he came."

"You really like him huh?"

"Yeah."

My dad hands me my phone back with a sympathetic smile, and I take it.

"Wake me up, when we land," I say as I close my eyes.

I lean on John's shoulder and start to fall asleep until someone yanks my arm. I snap my eyes open and look at Kyle in annoyance.

"What?" I growl.

"Aye, chill dude. I was just gonna ask 'bout Justin. You guys okay?"

I roll my eyes. "Yeah, we're okay. Now stop worrying 'bout us and worry about yourself. You're the one who's being chased by a crazy guy."

"Yeah, about that. The guys and I are kind of freaking out."

Rick and Daniel who were sitting back of us join our conversation.

"We're innocent, man," Daniel says scratching his neck.

"We need to find a lawyer as soon as possible just in case the news spreads," Rick adds.

"Yeah, yeah. Now let me sleep," I mumble tiredly.
------------
I HAVE STARTED A NEW STORY AND IM ACTUALLY REALLY EXCITED FOR IT

PLEASE CHECK IT OUT IT'S CALLED "THE ASSASSIN"

THE COVER SUCKS RIGHT NOW AND IF U WANT U CAN MAKE ONE FOR ME AND ILL CREDIT U