LXV

TWO DAYS AGO WAS MY BIRTHDAY AND THE DAY BEFORE MY BIRTHDAY WAS A YEAR SINCE IVE STARTED THIS BOOK OMG
~~~~~

Jason POV

I stir my coffee as I wait for Brandon to get the donuts. I check my phone to see if I have any notifications and then put it back when I see none.

"Thanks," I say when he comes back and hands me a red velvet donut.

"No problem," Brandon says winking.

I roll my eyes at him and take a bite of my donut. I moan quietly on how delicious it is. Brandon looks at me with wide eyes and then continues to eat his donut.

"So good," I say taking another bite.

"Yeah...You know what? I actually think I'm going to miss you. John, too. At first I didn't really like you guys, but now you're okay," Brandon says drinking from his tea.

"Really? You didn't like us at first? Wow, since I can remember you've always acted so nice to us," I say surprised. "Since the day I met you, I've always liked you. You're a nice guy, Brandon."

Brandon snorts and continues to sip his tea. I take a sip from my coffee and grimace at its bitter taste. Brandon chuckles and takes my coffee. He adds one packet of sugar and pours some cream. I try it and give him a thumbs up. Perfect.

"I'm going to miss you," I say.

"Like I said I'm going to miss you too."

"Why?"

"I'm going to miss seeing your cute face and hearing your sexy voice."

I almost choke on my donut, and I look around to make sure no one in this donut shop knows me. I blush and cover my face. Does he like me? What should I say?

"Er, thanks," I mutter.

Wait, why did I even say thanks?

"Thanks for missing me or going to miss me? Er, no. Uhm thanks for complimenting me. Thanks for saying you'll miss my face and voice. Really considerate of you," I ramble trying to say something that makes sense.

Brandon chuckles and holds my hand. I look at his hand on top of mine with wide eyes and force a smile. My heart rate increases and worry that Brandon will hear it.

"Jason, you're very innocent, eh?" Brandon says smiling.

"I'm really not," I mumble rolling my eyes.

"I still want to be in contact with you when you're gone," Brandon says handing me a piece of paper.

I pick it up and see a phone number.

"Okay," I say.

"I'll think of you everyday. You're so beautiful. I can't believe Justin didn't notice. He doesn't deserve you," Brandon whispers as he caresses my cheek.

He wipes a crumb on the corner of my mouth, and I shudder. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Remember that little something we did after snowboarding."

"Uhm, yeah."

"Want to repeat that?"

I turn into a deeper shade of red and bite my lip.

"Don't do that. It kind of turns me on," Brandon says huskily.

Hearing his words my mouth becomes dry, and I actually begin to sweat.