LXI

Justin POV

"Jason, what do you want?" I ask once I safely get outside.

He's sitting on v shaped tree with a ukulele.

"Guess who just got a car?" Jason exclaims excitedly.

"Uhm, obviously not you," I say peering over his shoulder.

"Touché."

"So who just got a car?"

"I don't know her name. I was walking over here, and I heard this chick squealing on how she just a got a car and yeah..."

"Oh, I thought it might've been someone I know who got a car. So, what do you want Jason McCann?" I demand, my voice suddenly firm.

"You know what I want?"

"No, that's why I'm asking you."

"I'll tell you what I want."

"Uhm, okay?"

"I'll tell you what I want right now!"

"Go ahead."

"I want...."

"Yes?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"you."

Jason smirks at me as my face flushes. Fuck, is it really that noticeable? I bring my cold hands to my face and try to cool myself off. I clear my throat and scowl at him.

"What's the reason you asked me to come out here? I need to get the class ASAP."

"Oh no you're not, babe. You're staying with me for the rest of the day."

"Eh?"

"You heard me. Justin, I like you, so I decided today like two hours ago that I'll start demonstrating it."

"My mom is gonna kill me," I groan conflicted.

Jason or school? Obviously Jason, but I can't just skip school like that!

"Bitch, you ain't no good boy," Jason scoffs when he sees how perplexed I look.

"I know, but this is like my first time doing this."

"Oh shit, really? Damn. Whatever. There's a first time for everything, so stop being such a wimp."

"Uh, how is exactly are you demonstrating that you like me? You're supposed to be understanding and considerate."

"Haha, GAAYYYY."

I roll my eyes at him. How am I supposed to take him seriously when he acts like this?

"Oh, shut up. And what's with that ukulele?" I ask pointing at the blue ukulele in his hands.

He strums it and then says, "I was composing you a love song."