LXIV

Brandon POV

I throw an ice pack straight at Justin's face.

"There," I say.

He glares at me and grabs it. He presses it on his cheek wincing.

"So what do I do?" Justin grumbles.

"Nothing. You lost him. This is where I come in," I say and then take a sip from my beer.

"I'll never let you have Jason," Justin growls.

"I won't take him away if you do one thing for me," I say smiling mischievously.

"That is?"

"Break up with Selena."

Justin's suddenly freezes, and he gulps.

"Like right now?"

"Yes. Right now. In front of me. Do it through phone and have it on speaker, so I can hear."

Justin frowns and says,"She'll break up with me soon. I just can't do it. We've been dating for more than two years now. I just can't do it."

"Selena is not, I repeat not going to break up with you...ever. I know she likes you a lot. Have you seen her social media lately?" I snap.

"I don't look at social media anymore."

"Exactly."

Justin gives me a pained expression, and I ignore him. He sets the ice pack down slowly. He goes to the kitchen and comes back with his phone.

"May I ask why was it there?"

He glares at me and says, "I didn't want it to get wet."

Justin dials Selena, and I smile in triumph.

"Hi, Justin. Where have you been? I'm at lunch right now. Are you okay, cupcake?" I hear Selena's voice say.

Justin clears his throat and stammers out, "I-I wasn't feeling good."

You weren't feeling well, you dumbass.

"Oh. I hope you feel better. I'll stop by your house and comfort you," she says sweetly.

"Uhm. I don't know how to say this. Wow. Uhm. You see. I haven't been feeling it anymore. We've been together for almost three years. I don't...ugh...I don't like you that much. I mean I like you, but there's someone else. Yeah."

"Justin, I don't understand."

"I like someone else. I can't get that person out of my head. This person drives me nuts in a good way. I don't want to loose him. I-"

"Wait, wait. Him?" Selena says whispering now.

Justin blushes and mutters, "Yes, him."

"Oh my gosh! Who is it? Do I know this person? How could you do this to me? Gosh, this is so mortifying! You're not leaving me for a girl, but for a guy! Was a really bad girlfriend that I made you go gay?" Selena says loudly.

I don't hear people in the background anymore, so she must've went somewhere secluded.

"No, no, no! You were a great girlfriend! And the guy I like is is...is J-Jason. Yeah, Jason."

"Jason? That American guy? Does he know you like him?"

"Yeah, him. No he doesn't know. I'm sorry."

"Ugh, you're the worst! You're the worst, Justin! I thought you actually liked me! What's so special about Jason? Oh, I knew it! Something was suspicious about him! When you were at the hospital to get stitches, I told that bastard to stay away from you because you were ignoring me for him! Ugh, I knew it!" Selena yells practically crying.