XXXIX

This is story is getting too long. I think it's going to end with like with a hundred chapters. This is PART 39 AND THEY HAVENT EVEN FUCKING KISSED!

Well, they have kissed, but on the cheek...

Oh well, I knew this would happen. :P

AYEEEE IT'S CHRISTMAS EVE 🎄🎁❤️

It will probably update tomorrow, and if I don't it's because I'm too sick to edit/revise/finish the chapter.

I literally get sick whenever it's close to Christmas or on Christmas. Last year I was sick on Christmas, it was horrible.
~~~~

Brandon POV

"Oh. Hey Justin!" I say. [a/n i know u guys saw this coming. Ugh, my first "cliffhanger" sucked 😒]

"What are you doing here?" Justin asks scrunching his nose which I find really cute.

Justin is wearing a power ranger costume. He's carrying the head piece.

"What does it look like I'm doing? I'm helping!" Justin laughs at my respond.

"Helping? Doing what?" Justin crosses his arms and rolls his eyes.

He notices the bag I'm carrying, and snatches it. Rude. Justin opens it and takes John's costume out. I'm about to take it from him, but he throws it at my face. Gosh, I have no idea why I like him.

"For your information, I was just going to get you. Ryan, Jason, John, and Alex are in trouble," I say dramatically.

"What happened? Is Jason okay?" Justin says frowning.

"Well, they may or may not be trapped inside a maze."

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

"Jason may or may not be okay."

"We have to help them! C'mon, what are you waiting for?" Justin tugs on my arm.

I open the door and go inside the resort. It's awfully quiet. I go to a vending machine and get a gatorade. Justin looks at me weirdly, and I shrug. I'm thirsty. Once again, I go back to the maze. I show him the locked barrier.

"Let's go ask for help!" He turns away and starts to search for staff.

"Yeah. I'll help."

"W-Wait, where's everyone?" Justin yells. He spins around and charges towards the doors we came in only to find out they're closed.

Okay, what the actual fuck.

The lights suddenly turn off, and Justin shrieks. My heart beat rapidly, and I gulp. I fucking hate the dark. I call Justin's name and tell him to follow my voice.

"You okay, baby?" I ask soothingly. I run my fingers through his hair.

"D-Don't call me that!" Justin yells probably blushing.

I get my phone out and turn the flashlight on. Justin moves away from me and goes to the barrier. He starts to punch it and kick it. Okay, I'm not going to lie, but I'm kind of worried about Ryan. I consider him as a friend some days.

I call Jason.

"Jason? Are you guys okay?" I say trying to sound concerned as possible. Justin runs to me and snatches my phone.

"Jason! Hello? It's me. Are you okay?" Justin asks impatiently.

Justin nods to whatever Jason is saying. I can't help but notice how Justin has huge grin plastered on his face. Why is he smiling? He should be freaking out right now!