XLV

Justin POV

"So what exactly happened?" Jason demands tapping his foot looking completely pissed.

"So we bumped into Brandon, and that's  basically where it started. I wanted to leave, but Johnson was like 'Jason is your boyfriend, you go. I want to stay here' and Brandon was like 'what the actual fuck'. Then Alex appeared out of nowhere and said 'it's true'.  Brandon said that we couldn't be dating because I'm dating Selena. I think you have an idea of what happened next," I explain.

"I told you to go with my family!" Jason yells frustrated rubbing his head.

"I'm sorry," I mumble looking down.

"Hey, it isn't Justin's fault. It's mine," Johnson intervenes.

"Yeah," I nod vigorously.

Jason looks at me with a serious face, and I frown. Ugh, I don't like it when he's mad at me. Plus, it's not really my fault. It's Alex, John, and Brandon's fault. They're the ones to blame.

"Don't be mad at me...Bubba," I say pouting.

"Don't call me that. You can't call me that," Jason says sternly.

"Why not? I don't get it. Is it important or something? What does it mean?" I ask furrowing my eyes in confusion.

"None of your beeswax."

"I'm your boyfriend. Tell me."

"No you aren't. By the way, I'm surprised Selena hasn't called or texted you."

"She probably has, but I put her in the do not disturb button."

"So you're finally taking my advice and getting her out your life?"

"I wish."

"Hey guys!" Johnson yells to get our attention.

"Yes, John?" Jason says.

"Why can't you guys date for real?" Johnson asks.

"Are you crazy?" I say scrunching up my nose.

"It actually wouldn't be that bad. We'll probably just do everything we do now," Jason says rolling his eyes.

He does have a point, but why would I want to date my guy best friend? There's also supposed to be mutual feelings.

"What's with the question, John?" Jason asks tilting his head a bit.

"No reason," Johnson says shrugging.

"Do you have any ideas of how we can fix this problem?" I ask both of them.

"Nada."

"Hell no, there's no way out of this."

Okay, then. I see no one is going to make an effort to help. Well, it looks like I'll have to solve this. So this is what I have: Alex thinks I'm a cheater. He thinks Jason is madly in love with me and doesn't know I'm cheating on him. He's probably going to pressure me to tell Jason, Jason's family, and my mom that I'm supposedly cheating. His dad will probably think low of me. Selena is probably going to leave me when she finds out. Jason will be ordered to not talk to me, so he won't get his feelings hurt. Wow, it's so clear. My life sucks dick.

And I don't have any ideas either.

"I don't know bro. This is all fucked up. We need more time. Ask your dad if you can stay a little longer," I say.

"No, can't you? If you ask him, he'll most likely agree," Jason says handing me his phone.

"Fine," I sigh snatching the phone from him.

**

Good news. Very good news. I just talked to Mr. McCann and he said they could stay for three more days only.

"Told you he would say yes if you asked him," Jason says while rubbing two sticks together.

Yeah, I'm not going to even ask.

"So what now guys? I think Justin should like admit that he cheated and yeah," Johnson says.

"John, this doesn't concern you. Don't worry about it. We'll figure it out. Go hang out with Ryan," Jason says throwing the sticks.

"Wait, where is Ryan?" I ask finally noticing that he isn't here.

"Probably lost," Jason suggests chuckling.

"Haha, what a loser," Johnson says smirking.

"Well, go find him," I say giving Johnson a push, " because Jason and I are on a date."

"We are? What?" Jason asks looking completely confused.

"Okay, bye you homos. Have a good one," Johnson says looking at me weirdly.

Once I can't see the light of his Segway, I link my arm with Jason.

"Are we actually on a date?" Jason asks.

"Meh," I respond.

"JUSTIN!"

I stop dead in my tracks and slowly pull my arm away. I know that voice anywhere. I turn around only to be met with a pissed of Selena.

"Babe, how are you? I've missed you so much. I love you, babe," I say grinning.

I walk up to her to give her a hug, but I'm met with a slap to the face. What the fuck that hurt so much. I can hear gasping around me and see people pointing.

"Where have you been? You haven't spend time with me! I called you so many times!" Selena yells.

"Sorry. I can explain. I've been hanging out with a friend-" I get cut off my Selena's screaming.

"YOU IGNORED ME TO HANG OUT WITH SOME RUFFIAN?"

"What? I ain't no ruffian. I'm just misunderstood," Jason speaks up to defend himself.

"Can you please quiet down? You're causing a-" I start to say.

"QUIET DOWN? ARE YOU SERIOUS? I WILL NOT QUIET DOWN YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

She raises her hand and I tightly shut my eyes ready for the pain. When I don't feel anything, my chest tightens. I open my eyes and gasp. Jason is holding Selena's arm back. I quickly push Jason off her when I see Selena trying to get out of his grasp.

"He hurt me!" Selena shrieks rubbing her arm.

"Let's go, Justin," Jason says grabbing my hand.

He looks at me with pleading eyes and I turn to Selena. She gives me a look of disbelief, and I turn to Jason again.

"You're not actually considering to go with him, right?" she sneers.

"No. Sorry bro, I gotta stay with her. See ya later," I quickly say in shame.

Jason frowns and let's go of my hand. He roughly pushes me and starts to walk away.

"Jason! Don't be like that!" I yell, my heart aching.

"Leave him, Justy," Selena says.

"Okay."

"Can we please go to the Ferris wheel? We've never gone to one together."

"Anything for you, princess."