LVIII

Justin POV

Did they leave? I think they did. I'm not sure though. Ugh, I've been waiting for like ten minutes for some sort of sound that would let me know that they got off. Whatever, fuck it. I move to open the trunk, but soon realize I can't open it. Good thing there's another way out. I go over to the back seats and exit quickly. Well, I'm never doing that again.

Oh shit, it's so damn cold! I look at my apparel and curse to myself for my stupidity. Of course it's going to be really cold in the mountains. I hug myself and march off already wanting to go home. I should've never done this. It's so cold that I could literally get frostbite! Ugh, I sound like Jason right now.

I grumpily search for Jason and Brandon. Where are they? Wait, is that them? I squint my eyes to get a better look. Eh, I think Jason is taller and has broader shoulders than that guy. Plus, Brandon would have a more expensive snowboard. I move my attention away from them and rest my eyes at Brandon (?).

I'm pretty sure that's him, so I start following him. Ugh, I feel like I'm creeping. Where's Jason though? I quicken my space to get closer to him and find that Brandon's big frame was covering Jason. Jason is on a snowboard, and Brandon has his hands on Jason's hips.

Well they're awfully close.

I subconsciously glare at both of them and curse at them quietly. I bet they like each other or at least Jason likes him. I'm not stupid. I'm pretty sure Jason has been playing with me.

"Eh, are you looking for a board?" A feminine voice calls.

Is she talking to me? I turn around and meet with black eyes. The girl looks at me expectantly, and I turn away quickly to check that Brandon and Jason are faraway enough to not hear me and ask, "Are you talking to me?"

"Yes, I am. To rent a board with bindings it's that way," she informs me pointing at the left;she looks me up and down and adds, "gloves and goggles are to your right."

"Er, thank you," I mumble looking longingly towards the way Brandon and Jason went off.

"Sorry, did I interrupt you?" She asks giving me an apologetic look.

"No, no, no. It's fine. I don't really want to be here, but I have no choice. I think I'm just going to hang out here in the snow because I have no money," I say embarrassed looking down at my shoes.

"Tell me about it," she says leading me to a wooden bench.

"I don't want to bother you with my troubles," I answer modestly.

"Aw, cmon! I got nothing better to do."

With that being said I absolutely told her everything. Did I know her? Not really. What was her name? No idea. Did I trust her? Nope. But I let everything spill knowing I'll probably won't see her again.

"Well, where is he?" she asks standing up.

"Off with some douche. I don't care," I mutter.

"Ah! But you do care, don't you?" She points at me accusingly.

"Maybe," I say slowly shrugging

"Well, what are you waiting for?" She demands giving me a push.

"Huh?"