XLIII

Justin POV

"I wanna-I wanna go to the bathroom," Jason says completely wasted.

Like bruh, dafuq you doing? I don't even drink and that's saying something. The song "Yeah" by Usher starts to play, and Jason starts to dance along. Ugh, he's such a horrible dancer. Smh.

"Didn't you tell me you were never going to drink again?" Johnson says chuckling.

"We haven't even eaten dinner, and you've managed to get drunk twice? How is that even possible, eh?" Ryan says.

Jason goes to me and crosses his arms.

"Bathroom," he orders.

"Take Jason to the washroom, Johnson," I say not wanting to be alone with him while he's drunk. He acts stupid when he's drunk.

"What? No! You take him!" Johnson sneers making a face at me.

"Ryan, take him to the washroom," I say to Ryan with puppy eyes.

Ryan huffs and glares at both of us before dragging Jason away.

"Let's go play some games," I say to Johnson motioning to the basketball shoot-out.

**

"You fucking cheater!" I spat.

"Excuse me?" Johnson says sassily.

"You cheated!" I yell furious.

"No I didn't."

I give him an unamused face and flip him off. Johnson throws his head back and laughs. That motherfucker one every single game. I only managed to get a teddy bear and maple leaf pillow. John got: a teddy bear, maple leaf pillow, a signed hockey stick, a Wii, a basketball, a snowboard, a galaxy t-shirt, a medal, and a fucking Segway. 

"I'm just that good," he says tauntingly with his signature smirk.

He circles around me on his Segway, and I have to force myself not push him off.

"You cheater! How'd you do it?" I demand.

"All I do is win win win no matter what," Johnson sings horribly.

He spins around in his Segway, and I roll my eyes at him. What a show off.

I stop dead on my tracks when I realize something. Not literally, of course.

"Hey, guess what I just noticed! Ryan and Jason haven't returned, and it's been an hour!" I say following him.

"Oh yeaahhh. Pssh, I totally forgot about them!" Johnson chuckles and we head to the washroom.

*

"Huh. They're not here. I'll text Ryan," Johnson says after we searched everywhere.

He hands me all his stuff, and I almost topple over from all the weight. Johnson stretches his arms out, and takes out his phone.

"I texted him, but he won't respond," he says annoyed texting him repeatedly.

"Well, duh. He's not going to respond right away right after you text him," I say rolling my eyes. "Here, carry this." I hand him his teddy bear and maple leaf pillow.

He sets them on the ground and takes off his shirt. He spins it around and throws it far away. I look at him with wide eyes, and he just shrugs.

"Dafuq? What are you doing?" I say trying to cover him when people start to look at us.

Johnson puts on his Galaxy t-shirt and medal.

"Ooh! He texted, er, not really?" John frowns and shows me his phone.