XXXIII

Jason POV

"How do I look?" John asks stepping out of the changing room.

He has a Spider-Man costume on that hugs him in all the right places, but it looks suffocating. I motion him to turn around, and he reluctantly does. I give him a thumbs up.

"I never thought you would ask that question, John, but you look amazing," I say flirtatiously.

No I do not fancy John or anything. He's my best friend, and I like to mess around with him. He knows I'm joking.

John gives me a cold stare, and I just wink at him. I turn around and see Chaz with an amused expression. Justin and Brandon went off somewhere. Those sneaky Canadians. And Ryan seems to be planning out a murder. For who? I don't know.

"You should definitely get this costume," Ryan says walking towards John. He pushes me out of the way, and I grunt. I thought he was the nice one.

He places his hand on his chest, and lets his hand fall to his biceps. John looks at him with confusion. Same John. Same. I'm confused as well. Ryan starts to rub John's biceps in a circular motion, and my eyes widen. John visibly gulps and looks at me for help.

"Looks good and feels good," Ryan says with a raspy voice.

Oh my gosh. No. I did not see that coming. This is unbelievable. He likes--oh my--but that can't be--damn.

I look at Chaz mortified. He's already walking away slowly, and I quickly do the same. Once we're ten feet away, we take off running. We run to the food court.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh! OH MY GOSH!" I yell. I walk back and forth.

"Jason. Jason! Stop biting your nails and calm the hell down!" Chaz says.

He puts both of his hands on my shoulder and shakes me. I quickly stop biting them and look at up at Chaz. I didn't even notice I was biting my nails.

"What the hell just happened?" I ask accusingly.

"I don't know! Don't look at me like that! I'm as confused as you are!" Chaz says offended.

"D-Do you think they're gay?" I ask hesitantly.

He looks at me and shakes his head vigorously.

"No, Ryan has a girlfriend."

"D-Do you think they're bi?"

"I don't know!"

"Maybe we just misunderstood. Yeah, that's it."

Chaz snorts.

I have to talk to John alone as soon as possible. I look around the food court. Better make the best of it. There's many things in my to-do list.

"Since we're here, can you buy me poutine and maple candy?" I ask.

"Huh? Uh, yeah, sure."

Justin POV

"So don't try anything or you know what will happen," I threaten.

"Please, just give me a chance!"

"No. I have a girlfriend, and that thing that happened between us a long time ago will not be repeated," I say sternly.

"Fine. Now let's get back to the boys. Hopefully they started playing gay chicken or something," Brandon says grumpily.

I roll my eyes at that, and we head to the changing rooms. We see Johnson sitting down on the floor. Why is he on the floor? I panic and quickly run to him.

"Johnson! Are you okay?" I say kneeling down next to him.

"M'okay," he mumbles not lifting his face up. Still looking down, he gets up and starts to walk.

He bumps into Brandon and mumbles a quick 'sorry'. Brandon raises an eyebrow at me, and I shrug. Brandon stands in front of Johnson and blocks his wat. Johnson tries to push Brandon away, but he's too strong and stubborn. He lifts Johnson's face by his chin and says something to him. I can't read lips so I have no idea what he said.

I'm able to see Johnson's face, and I can't help but to smirk. Johnson's hair is a mess, his face is flushed, and his lips are a dark shade of red. You know what? I'm not even going to ask. I have a vague idea of what happened though.

Wait a minute. Where's everyone else? Oh no, Jason! What if he's lost? This is a bigass mall and it's his first time coming here.

"Where's Jason?" I ask looking around.

"I don't know," Johnson responds.

"Where's everyone?"

"I dunno."

"Ugh, you're no help."

"Was I ever?"

"C'mon then, we have to find everyone!" I say.

"Where do you think they are?" Brandon asks Johnson.

"No idea."

"Of course you don't," I say annoyed.

Gosh, I should've never left them alone. They could be anywhere! I glare at Johnson, but he doesn't seem to notice. We head to the candy store.

"Are you sure you haven't seen a guy with blue eyes and a white shirt?" I ask.

"No," says the lady.

"Oh, okay. Thank you anyways."

"Let's try the food court," Brandon suggests.

We go to the food court, and Johnson asks if we can buy pizza.

"We're looking for Jason! We're not going to buy pizza!" I yell.

"Sheesh, I was just asking," Johnson says defensively.

"No one talk to me unless you have spotted Jason," I say.

Johnson huffs and Brandon grunts. We continue to look for Jason.