XXXVIII

Brandon POV

"You can't go in there."

I stop in my tracks, and turn around. I think it's security. The guy has a black shirt and is buff.

"I have to go in there! Two of my friends are in there! Lost...somewhere...all alone...scared. I have no idea why they're in there, but they are. They told me to come get them. See? Look at my phone! May I go in?" I say holding up my phone for him to see.

I shake my phone in front of his face, but he slaps it away. I gasp and quickly catch my phone. That son of a bitch! My phone could've fell, which means my life could've been over! I have never been so scared in my life. I give him my best glare to show him how pissed I am with him.

"It's closed," he sternly says. This bitch. I open my mouth to talk back, but he holds his hand up. I scream and cover my face. He laughs loudly, and I sigh relieved. For a second I thought he was going to hit me.

I look at the closed sign and furrow my eyebrows. Okay then, why the hell are they in there. He pushes me, and I stumble on my feet.

"Oh. I see." I walk away and look behind me to check if he is still there;he's still there.

Doesn't look like he's going to go anywhere. I actually don't want to help out those two losers, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I have to pretend that I  actually like them, to be in their good side. They are so annoying. I take my phone out and text Jason.

B: I can't go in. The entrance is being guarded by some muscular guy

J: idc get yo ass here, pretty boy

B: I can't

J: knee him in the balls and come NOW

B: I can't do that. It's security

J: John and I are freaking out

B: sorry I can't

J: I swear I'll eat u out if you don't help us

B: please do

J: ew no, ur supposed to be scared of my threat

B: that wasn't really a threat...

J: okay then, I'll prank u

B: oh I'm so scared

J: come here or I'll tell Justin to beat u up

B: COMING

I put my phone in my pocket and look up. Damnit, he's still there. Justin won't hesitate to beat me up. I slowly walk to the entrance, and he crosses his arms. He gives me that "seriously? I can see you" look.

"Where do you think you're going?" he barks.

"G-Getting this map," I squeak.

I quickly walk away with the outline of the maze and get my phone out.

B: [pic attached] this should help :)

J: thanks dude

J: only one problem tho

B: what is it?

J: WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHERE WE ARE HELLLPPP

J: HELLLPPPPP USSSSS

J: HELLLPPPP

J: HELLLPPPP MEEEEE

B: CHILLLLL