Chapter 22

Becca's pov

"What are you doing here?" Tyler frowned as I stood in front of her dorms door.

"Visiting your new place?"

"You know what I mean, Rebecca." I felt my heart tighten as she called me by my full name.

"Julia brought me here. Can I please come in?" I pleaded.

She sighed, but opened her door for me.

"Thank you." I smiled as I entered her dorm. Although she had moved in just a few weeks ago, it was very messy. There were clothes on the ground and  it looked like she had just stepped out of her bed. "Everything okay?"

"What do you think?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I understand." I nodded while I sat down at her bed.

"What are you doing here, Rebecca? What the fuck are you doing here?" She was pacing around.

"I spoke to Julia. She told me about Heather."

"She did?!" There was anger in her eyes "that's not her story to tell."

"Well I'm glad she did. It made a lot of sense. And I really am sorry that I didn't take the time to listen to you, before. I really am sorry." I told her as she finally had some rest to sit down next to me.

"Hm. Maybe should've been honest with you from the start. I just--- I just didn't want you to judge me like my parents, and other people, did." She bit on the inside of her cheek.

"I understand that, now. I wish you had been honest with me, because I'm not the one to judge. But it's okay, Tyler, it really is and just want you to know how stupid it was from me to make such a drama. I just really don't understand why Ethan did this." I sighed and carefully put my right hand over her left hand, I was relieved when she didn't shove it away.

"Oh, I know why he did it. He just a sadist, who wants you all for himself. He sensed that something was going on between the two us and he wanted to break that apart to marry you." Tyler's right fist was clenched in anger.

"Actually... Ethan made some arrangements to get us back early." I confessed "I'm going to marry him in four weeks, right after Christmas. That's what he told me this morning."

"Oh my god." Tyler turned pale "You're... Noway. You must be kidding, right?"

I shrugged my shoulders "Nope that's just how it happened."

"Tell him you're not going with him"

"What?"

"Just do it." Tyler told me "Just tell him you're not going with him. I don't want you to."

"There's no reason for me to stay." I swallowed.

"Oh come on, Becca, you have no reason to go either. Besides, would it help if I told you that I wanted you to stay? Because I want you to."

"That would help."

"Well, I want you to stay, Becca. You have to stay. I don't care about anything else. I need you to stay." My heartbeat went faster as I looked into her beautiful, honest eyes.

"I--I love you, Ty." I wasn't even done speaking yet when her lips touched mine. I opened my mouth and her tongue slipped in, softly twirling around mine.

"Please don't leave." She whispered as we catch our breath. "Promise you'll stay with me."

I didn't even have to think about that for one second. "I promise, Tyler, I promise."

She put her head on my shoulder and I softly kissed the top of her head. "Ethan can finally marry Leah."

"Are you gonna tell him?"

"I feel like I should, but it could be dangerous."

"Hm." Tyler hummed "I think you should. I'll go with you, it's not anything will happen when I'm around."

"Yeah. I don't think so either."I agreed with her, not knowing, yet, what would really happen within the next hour.

"Shall we go already? At least we're done with it, then." Tyler held her head off my shoulder and jumped of the bed "Let's go."

"I don't know if that's a good idea." I doubted, but eventually agreed with her. We walked outside and took Tyler's car as we noticed Julia had already left, probably to pick up Romeo.

"Can you please come with me? I have to tell him the whole truth and I need you to be there with me." I asked as she had stopped the engine.

"Of course, why are you even asking?"  She grabbed my hand as we walked to Ethan's apartment, together. I was so glad she decided to come with me, giving me the feeling I was not alone in this. I didn't know how I was so stupid to not listen to real story behind the stuff with her sister.

"Should I knock?" Tyler let go of me hand as we arrived in front of Ethan's door.

"Yes, please." I swallowed hard as she brought her hand to the door and knocked. It didn't take long for Ethan to open the door.

"Rebecca! He--- Tyler?" He was frowning.

"Can we come in?"

"Yeah I guess." He shrugged and widened the door for us.

"Ethan I wanted to tell you this in person" I started "I uh... Well... I'm not going with you back to the Amish. I'm staying here with Tyler. I know what you did with the pictures and the note and you know what? It worked, at first. But, for your information, I love Tyler and there is nothing you can do about it. Nothing."

"Oh..."

"You can marry Leah, now." I said carefully.

"No he can't." I looked up to see three men standing front of us, I recognized them as the leaders of our community. "You're going to marry him. Your leaving with us. Now."

"No, I am not." I said firmly, but heart was beating really fast.

"It's not like you can force her. My girlfriend made her decision, she's staying here, with me." Tyler almost yelled, as if she was hopeless.

But she was wrong. Very wrong. Before I knew it two men grabbed my arms, one on the right side, the one on the left side. Ethan stood in front of us and suddenly opened the door. Nate, one of the men, stood behind me and pushed me as all of them started walking. I hadn't fully realized until I sat in the car, which drove away while Tyler was running behind it. Before I knew it we were back at the Amish, before I knew it I met my family again, before I knew it I was laying in my own bed again, before I knew it I was doing my mother's laundry again and before I knew it I was standing in front of the altar, with Ethan by my side. 

I was kidnapped and forced to live a life I didn't want too.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!