Chapter 13

Becca's pov

"Are we going to 'babel' too afterwards?" I ask as we were on our to dinner with Romeo and Julia.

"Probably." Tyler seems a bit off. I know I probably should've paid more attention to what she told me about Ethan, but I have other things on my mind. Besides, it couldn't be that bad. Ethan is a really nice and kind guy, he wouldn't hurt a fly. He is probably just looking out for me. No, there are more important things to worry about. Like the guy I think I saw at 'babel'.

"We're here." Tyler politely opened the door for me as we arrived at 'Bricks'.

"Oh my god, she's even holding the door open for her." Romeo whispered just a bit to loud.

"Shh" Julia elbowed him in his ribs before she came over to hug Tyler.

"Ready for some pizza?" Romeo asked me.

"Definitely. It's been my favorite ever since I had just a few months ago."

"A few months ago?" his eyes grew big "that's when you had pizza for the first time?"

"Yeah. The Amish practically only live from what grows on the land. And pizza doesn't grow there, does it?" I told him as we were leaded to our table.

"Such a shame" He mumbled as he took his place next to Julia, while I sat down next to Tyler. We soon ordered something to drink and to eat. While Romeo dared to order two pizzas' for him alone, Julia ordered just a salad. They were so different, yet they were perfect for each other. 

"Ugh you two are so cute." I sighed as Romeo kissed Julia on her cheek, leaving a stain of red from the pizza behind "How long have you two been together?"

"Almost three years."

"Goaaaals" Tyler yelled.

"If that's you goal, Ty, go for it. Make it happen with Becca." Julia grinned, making my cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

"Yes. Yes. Yes." Romeo clapped in his hands.

"It kinda already happened, only in a different form." Tyler stated "I mean you guys have been together for almost three years, I haven't had sex in almost two months for Becca's sake. It's kinda the same thing, although I would say mine's even more goals."

I buried my head in my hands. Can't a girl just go out for dinner without being embarrassed? 

"Hey, why you so ashamed? You should feel honored." Romeo laughed.

"When Tyler hasn't had sex for so long it's just her way of asking you to be her girlfriend." Julia stated, which made Tyler give her a deathly stare.

"Here's your pizza" The waitress smiled at me as she brought my food earlier than the others "Looks like you needed it."

"Yes, Yes! Thank you so much." I immediately took a bite from my pizza.

"So anyway" Romeo started "when are you two going to become official?"

I immediately took another bite of pizza and tried to cover my red cheeks. Can't they just let go of this subject and start a whole different conversation?

"And here's the rest of your food. Enjoy your meals." The waitress walked away as I silently thanked god for her great timing.

"So um... how are two doing in school?"

"Great actually." Julia smiled at me.

"Good. When are you planning on graduating?" I asked interested.

"Uh, around the same time as Tyler so in like one and a half year."

"That's great." I nodded, thankful that I was able to start a conversation about another topic "And are guys planning on getting married afterwards."