Chapter Twenty One - The Rebel

~Louis' POV~

(Edited! xx)

"Did you know my uncle used to live in California?" Liam said, trying to make conversation with the group. I snapped my head towards him.

"Really?" I asked him. He nodded back and smiled.

"Yeah..." I pulled against the bonds around my wrist with a scowl painting my face. Never in a million years.

"Do you have any siblings?" Liam tried again once the whole room was quiet. Even though we all knew the answer, Zayn spoke up.

"I have three sisters."

"Alright, cool! Me too." I stifled a laugh at the odd reply from Liam. "Did you hear that..?"

"I HAVE ONE SISTER. SHE IS SO MEAN I-" Harry basically yelled. Zayn huffed kicking him in the leg.

"Liam was saying something you idiot! Did we hear what?" He asked Liam who was far from amused.

"It's too late now." The front door slams and I stare over at the bedroom door expectantly. Niall was the only one who had actually fell asleep in that short time, but woke up at the slam of the door. I furrow my eyebrows blinking over at him with curiosity, before locking eyes with Zayn who was shaking his head slowly with raised eyebrows.

The door to the lounge is thrown open and Chantell stumbles in holding a knife. My mouth drops open. She scans the room with her eyes before they land on Liam. SHES CHOSEN HER VICTIM! Stepping over Niall she grabs Liam to cut through the navy blue scarf.

"What if that was designer," Zayn quietly gasps. She sits Niall up- successfully ignoring Zayn- and cuts the red scarf off of his hands. I notice a basically identical scarf is around my hands. Why would you have two of the same scarf? Girls.

"Don't try anything. Some kid named Saige is here and wants to see Liam? I don't know how the fuck-"

"Language!"

"-she found him but she did, so here we are." She huffed as if Saige had ruined her Saturday night plans. Once a pile of cut scarfs lay in the middle of the room we all stand up and stretch while Chantell shoves Liam and Zayn-basically the only two almost sane and responsible boys- from the room.

"I have a headache." Harry whines. "Get over it." I smirk. Harry glares over at me and Niall? He just sits there. I stare down at him with squinted eyes. Like a cat he just peers up at me with a blank look.

"Niall, baby!" Harry coos rushing forward and throwing himself onto Niall. He squeaks while Harry wraps himself around him almost hiding his body from sight. I shake my head smacking Harry on the back.

"Oh, get off the boy! We have to go see what's going on." He shrugs rolling off of Niall who has a grim expression. Laughing I help both of them up and pull them from the room. I stop in my tracks, seeing the 15-16 year old girl. She's wearing a leather jacket, combat boots, a bright red shirt, and faded jeans. I finally set my eyes on her face when I hear the Pop! of the gum she's chewing loudly. Her hair is naturally curly but has bright colors dyed into it. Niall smiles at her. Wow that's more he's done since the damn car ride. She apparently can't resist the soft haired boy and smiles back. Liam stands beside her with a scowl.

She turns to take a seat on the sofa. "Liam... How have you been?" She asks, motioning Niall over to sit with her. Understanding the struggle of trying to get a teenage girl to not hate you for simply being alive, I almost clap. He stumbles forward Zayn of course there to steady him before he plops down beside her. Zayn sits down in front of his legs resting his arms on his knees carelessly.