Chapter Nine - It's him!

~Ana's POV~[EDITED]

I awake slowly, turning over. Wait, this isn't my bed. What? I jolt up, looking around. Oh yeah. I GOT KIDNAPPED. AND LOCKED IN THIS ROOM. AND NOW I REALLY HAVE TO PISS. I get up trudging to the door. I don't feel like fighting, I just want a shower and to use the bathroom. I scream for Louis.

"LOUIS! LOUISSS! LOOUUIISS!!" I scream through the door, trying to push thoughts of last night out of my head.

"WHAT ANA, WHAT!!" He sounds sleepy. I woke him up.

"I REALLY NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM NOW AND I NEED A SHOWER." I tell him.

"Are you gonna try to run again?" I hear him get closer to the door.

"No." I wait for him to open the door.

"Ok then..." He opens the door and I move into the bathroom, starting the water. I sit down and use the bathroom while the water is heating up. I flush and wash my hands, stripping down. I step into the shower and wash up. I step out, drying off. I bolt back to my room so no one sees me in my towel. I run into my closet and lock the door.

Searching though my clothes, I put on matching bra and panties. I pick out a plain white half button short sleeved shirt, with a dark navy high waist skirt to go over it. I add a little brown leather belt to it, and slip on my brown leather flats. I put my hair up in a bun, with a brown leather headband. Perfect. I begin on my makeup.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ANA?!" Louis yells frantically, startling me.

"I'm fixing my makeup Louis! Calm down!" I finish my makeup, walking out of my room. I meet Louis, and he mumbles an apology, both for yelling and what I assume the slap. It's OK I think, but I'm still upset they Kidnapped me. That's anything but OK. Like really. I don't see why I can't just leave.

"Why can't I leave?" I question lightly.

"Because we kidnapped you." He simply replies.

"Why did you kidnap me?"

"Cause I wanted you." His voice seemed to get colder?

"So you kidnapped me?"

"Best idea I could think of at the moment." He shrugs at me stiffly. I roll my eyes.

"It's a bad idea. You can't just kidnap anyone who rejects your sorry ass. It's not right. What made you think kidnapping me would make me want to be with you at all?" I scoff.

"I don't know..I thought if I kept you here long enough you would start to love me again."

"And you thought this plan was bullet proof?" I raise my eyebrows.

"Kind of..." I laugh at him. Dumb ass.

"I need my Frappe."

"Let me send Niall to go get one. It's almost an hour long drive." He offers.

"NO! I want to go." I take a hesitant step forward.

"Why so you can tell Angela?" He huffs at me.

"She will get suspicious if I don't go." A small smirk appears on my face.

"Plus, I'm going crazy cooped up in here." I add weakly.

"Fine. NIALL!" Niall walked out of his room in a light blue shirt, and some black sweats.

"Yeah Louis?"

"I need you to take little Miss attitude to get her frappe." I gape at him.

"Sure thing, throw me the keys will ya?" I start walking downstairs, slipping my sunglasses onto my face. Niall walks up beside me. Louis calls my name out, getting my attention. I turn around to face him.

"What Louis?" I huff in annoyance- just wanting to leave.

"Don't tell anyone. You will regret it." And with that, he walked back into his room, shutting the door. Niall puts a hand on my back directing me to the car. I slowly get in, my plan formulating in my head. Don't tell anyone my ass. I turn the radio on, only to have Niall turn it off. I turn it back on again. Bitch. He sighs at me, turning it back off. I turn it back on. He reaches for it.

"Stop that." I slap his hand lightly.

"I don't want to listen to the radio."

"Well I do. Leave it be." I insist.

"Who said you owned the car?"

"Who said YOU owned it?" I sneer at him, turning the volume up.

"Whatever hun." He leaned in, and, turned the radio off. I turn it back on right after pulled away. I get my way. I know I'm spoiled.

"We are not listening to the radio, Anadre." He raised his eyebrow.

"Yes we are SO listening to it." He turns it off after my comment.

"STOP!" I turn it back on and keep my hand there so he can't turn it off like a child.

"We are here anyways," I feel him park the car and turn it off. I quickly jump out, skipping off to the entrance. I hum Ray Bands by B.o.B. When I enter, I get a wave from Angela. I smile and wave at her. I can feel Niall right behind me. He has a hold of my belt. Ass. I order quickly, before I shimmy my belt out of his hands. I bolt over to the sugar, grabbing some. Giggling I feel him run up behind me. I dodge his hand and skip around the shop.

"Ana, c'mon now." I him whisper to me harshly, slightly nervous.

"Nope!" I say popping the P.

I continue to skip around, skipping up to the front desk and grabbing the Frappe and cake pop. I bite the cake pop, eating it in almost one bite. I keep running around the shop, Niall getting closer. I pick up the pace and basically almost break my nose crashing into another guy. I fall backwards. Thankfully Niall noticed and he halted to a stop.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING IDIOT!" I growl before I even look up.

"OH I'm sorry!" His voice is a little high pitched. Where have I heard that voice before? I look up at him with confusion. OH MY GOD. HOLY... THIS ISN'T HAPPENING.

"Are you who I think you are..?!" He smiles down at me.

"Yep." He coughs lightly. HOLY SHIT. AND I CALLED HIM AN ASSHOLE. HE HATES ME! I screech and fall back down again, dropping the Frappe all over the floor. Niall groans loudly.

"I'm sorry Angela. I'll pay for a new one, sorry about the mess." He says towards the counter moving to hand her money again. I pay no attention, keeping my eyes trained on the boy in front of me.

I cant believe I just met him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who do you think it is? Hint, Its a Youtuber. And hes cute, and has perfect hair, and likes the Hunger Games, and is fit, and Plays Minecraft..

(I LOVE HOW I FREAKING PUT YOUTUBERS IN LOL)

Thanks for reading.

- Laura xx