Chapter Thirteen - Ugh, Mom!

~Ana's POV~ [EDITED]

After I was finished telling Meghan my story, she sat beside me with wide eyes. I giggled and poked her arm lightly only to have her twist my hand back. What the..?

"DON'T TOUCH ME OR MY FOOD." She screamed at me, and I narrowed my eyes in the slightest.

"OK, OK! OW! I WILL NOT, I'M SORRY!" She let go of my hand and I held it close to my chest, rubbing it. I kept my eyes on her while she pulled her phone out. It was about 4:20PM something right now. I have to leave soon... I need to find a ride to my apartment, pack, and get on a plane to Kate- all while avoiding Louis. After that I should be safe! I clear my throat to gain her attention to have her look up at me with a raised eyebrow.

"What??"

"Do you um think, you could get your parents to give me a ride??"

"They cant know you're here."

"I'll wait outside, walking and then ask for a ride." She pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I guess." I squeal and hug her tightly. She awkwardly sat there like last time. I giggled again before getting up and walking over to the window. Her house was in front of an amazing view of a lake. It was almost crystal clear. I go to take a picture, only to remember the boys have my stuff. If only I can get that without being caught by one of them... I took a glance at the clock on her wall. 4:56. Letting out a gasp I look over at Meghan. I've been standing here for almost 30 minutes.

"ITS 4:56 MEGHAN!" I screech, rushing forward.

"GO GO GO!!" She screamed back and proceeded to push me down the stairs. I trip clumsily, tumbling down the narrow stairs. Letting out a moan laced with pain she yanks me up. She shoves me out of the door and I scramble to act like I was just another weird person walking down the street. I heard her slam the door behind me, and in time too. The Ford Explorer pulls into the driveway. Moving back onto the driveway concrete I approach the car.

"Excuse me, ma'am?"

"Um, yes sweetie?" Her mother replied hesitantly while offering me a small smile.

"Could I have a ride? I'm terribly lost. I promise I don't have any bad intentions." I widen my eyes pouting in the slightest.

"I guess I could give you a ride. Where to darling?" She asked, glancing towards the door her husband disappeared through.

"Well, it's actually two places if you don't mind. It won't take long I promise!" I beg.

"I really don't have the time to get you to both places.. I'm sorry. I could drop you off at the first place?" She sighed. I nodded quickly and walked over to her car.

"I need to be dropped off here.." I say, giving her the only directions I remember to Louis' house.

"Okie dokie!" Who says that anymore? I fake a smile, thanking her quietly. What if the boys were there? She arrived shortly and I saw no signs of Louis' car. Liam and Harry's sitting on the gravel driveway. She apologized for not being able to take me to the hotel which I just brushed off. Saying my goodbyes I headed inside. I grabbed my purse and shoved most of the necessities I needed, getting a suitcase stuck in the top of the hall closet for my clothes.

Grabbing my phone and clutch I turn to leave the house, not aware of the figure staring at me from the door of the kitchen. I pick up my favorite pair of flats when someone touches the small of my back. Screaming out I jerk away to see Zayn slowly pulling his hand back.

"You're not about to stop me." I say after the long pause, staring directly at him. He only shrugs at me and slips my own keys into my hand, along with my phone.