Chapter Ten - Change My Mind

~Ana's POV~[EDITED]

I squealed at him, before jumping up and hug tackling him. he stumbles back with a laugh. I feel Niall tug me off. I scream at Niall, and Angela is doing the 'cut it out' gesture at us from the register but I can't find it in me to care. He was in front of me. THE ONE AND ONLY, JOEY GRACEFFA WAS IN FRONT OF ME. AND HE'S REALLY CUTE. HIS LAUGH AND EVERYTHING.

"Well that's interesting huh," He laughs again. I sigh loudly.

"Niall, this is my favorite Youtuber. I would advise you let go or I'll CLAW YOUR EYES OUT." I growl at Niall.

"IF YOU DON'T STOP I'M GOING TO HAVE TO TELL LOUIS!" I halt my movements narrowing my eyes slightly. He put me down and I stared at Joey for at least 5 minutes. His hair, his eyes, his personality, PERFECT. I blinked out of my thoughts when Niall grabbed my belt where Joey couldn't see. I wonder why he feels the need to keep grabbing my belt, even though his grip doesn't help if I absolutely needed to run away.

"Hi there!" Joey smiled at me.

"I love you." I blurted, blushing. Good going Ana. I internally face palmed.

"Haha well I love you too then!" He laughed and hugged me gently, batting Niall's hand off my belt.

"You don't understand," I say in a stiff tone.

"Huh?" He continued to smile even with the confused look on his face.

"Ineedhelp." I'm pretty sure he understood me, because he looked across me and Niall. I'm pretty sure Niall understood too. Cause when I said that Niall cleared his throat. I winced slightly at my petty attempt.

"We've got to be going like, right now..." Niall spoke up. I turned my head to look at Angela, as if she could do anything. She glanced at me once before scurrying off to the back of the shop.

"Oh..well bye...umm.." Joey trailed off.

"Ana." I smiled weakly.

"Cute name! Bye Ana, and may the odds ever be in your favor!" He did the hand gesture and laughed. Niall grabbed my belt tighter, pulling me towards his chest. I gulped and looked at Joey with a 'Help-Me' look in my eyes. He cocked his head to the side and started messing with his nails like it was a nervous habit. I felt Niall start walking, pushing me along. Joey continued to stare.

"BYE JOEY!" I screeched, making a group of girls stare at me from the side of the room.

"BYE ANA!" He screamed back almost as loud, drink in hand.

"C'mon Ana." Niall whispered roughly in my ear. I lunged out of his grip and ran back to Joey, grabbing his arm. I stared up at him. I need to tell him. Now.

"I NEED HELP!" I spluttered. I felt as if my throat was burning and I couldn't get the words out.

"What's going on?" Joey furrowed his eyebrows at me, and I saw Niall approaching us on the phone. He had called Louis. OH NO. OH NO. OH SHIT. My first thought was to knock the phone out of his hand but that wouldn't do anything. It was too late.

"I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN-" I was cut off when Niall slammed a hand over my mouth, making my lip bleed. He smiled at Joey with what I assumed was an apologetic smile. I however continued to look at Joey with pity in my eyes.

"What Ana here is a saying, is that she has been watching all of your videos..?" Niall told Joey ALL THOSE LIES. Joey smiled and patted me on the head in a friendly manner.

"Thanks, but I think you need to be going now." Joey told me slowly. I wrapped my hand around Niall's arm, and he moved it quickly.

"But I-Okay.." I held back the desperate tears. I'm not exactly afraid of Louis, am I? He can't do anything to me, right? Niall roughly pulled me along and outside to the car. I choked a little on the lump in my throat. When we got in the car, Niall looked over to me.