Chapter Eighteen - Oh, Go Away

~Ana's POV~

[Edited! xx]

Once I was finished talking everything over with Meghan, I turn my attention to Chantell. She sits quietly watching the TV in Meghan's room that's playing an episode of Law and Order. I furrowed my eyebrows reaching out to sit a hand onto her shoulder. She jolts turning to blink at me.

"Are you alright?" I ask quietly.

"I'm scared." Meghan leaves the room to give up privacy.

"I'm sorry for bringing you into all of this." I whisper pulling her into my chest. She nuzzles her face into my fur jacket.

"I don't blame you." She mumbles. "This is all Louis' fault." I nod comforting running my hand over her neck. Pulling away I feel a knot on the back of her neck. What the hell?

I swing her around forcefully, pushing her hair up and ignoring her squeaks. I squint my eyes examining the bump, is that a- what is that?

"Meghan!" I yell. She comes running into the room and I motion for her to look at her neck.

"That's a fucking tracker." I widen my eyes reaching back to check my own neck.

"What do you mean, a tracker?" Chantell shivers wringing her fingers nervously.

"Chantell hun, they put a literal tracker chip in your neck." Meghan explains grabbing her hands to hold them, trying to explain it to her.

"Oh god, get it out or something! Where did they even- How do you get one of those!?"

"We can't unless we do something like cut it out." I mumble running my finger over it. It lights up- and I jump backwards.

"That means it's being activated. Don't- Don't ask me how I know." Meghan rushes out with a blush on her face. She jerks her head around when the doorbell is rung. I shake my head pulling Chantell to the floor.

"Go hide, Meghan. Don't get involved with this too." I whisper.

"Chantell! Ana! We know you're in there!" Someone bellows. I slap a hand over Chantell's mouth to quiet her heavy breathing. Meghan looks over at me before sliding from the room, padding down the hallway to hide. I hear the door downstairs creak open. Chantell grips to me and I move my hand from her mouth to hold her head to my chest. Stomp. Stomp. Stomp. Stomp.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, Ana. You knew we weren't that stupid." Louis speaks first.

"Oh, I'm sorry your highness. I just assumed that since you were complete assholes it comes with it." I snap back, turning Chantell away from them.

"Did you forget number 5?!" Louis mock gasps a smirk crossing his features.

"Fuck your rules! You're scarring this poor girl!" I let Chantell go after she slips me the key we've been sharing. I slide it into my back pocket while she suddenly bolts from the room, Zayn following her. Let her go. Let her go. Let her- I hear a scream before Zayn enters the room again with a thrashing Chantell.

"Shouldn't have said that." Louis scoffs. I jerk away from his arm trying to grab me. Liam tugs at my jacket. I stumble backwards and he steadies me gingerly. He avoids my bandaged wrists, deciding to grab my around my elbows. I huff letting him click the handcuffs around my elbows forcing my back to arch in the slightest. Bringing my foot up I kick Niall roughly while Liam drags me from the room.

"Where's your friend?" Harry hums. I shrug keeping my eyes on the ceiling.

"Let Chantell go." I mumble nervously looking around the house. Louis rolls his eyes walking over to me and leaning into my ear. I turn my head away from him stubbornly.