Chapter Fifteen - The DISRESPECT

~Ana's POV~
[Edited. TRIGGER WARNING. And yes, I know the picture says Anadre, but her name has been changed to Ana. Thank you.]

I wake up in the same room I was accustomed to last time. I don't quite remember when I had fell asleep. Chantell is sitting silently beside me. I don't think she has slept due to the alert look on her face. I'll just escape with her. Again. I tug at the duct tape circling my arms. Maybe I could undo Chantell's wrist, then she can undo mine. With a slight struggle I bring my wrist under my body, just like I remember doing the last time. I motion her close to me. She furrows her eyebrows but complies and wiggles closer.

I quickly peel the duct tape from her wrists, stopping whenever it would be too loud. She rubs her wrist for a split second. I glance at her apologetically as she does my wrists. After shes done I rip the duct tape from my mouth, leaning down to undo my ankles while she repeats my actions. Once we're both up and stretching I pull Chantell closer to me. Leaning into her ear, I tell her my plan. It's not exactly an escape plan- but it's a plan. Perfect.

I walk into the closet I dearly missed, seeing all my clothes have been replaced. I grab the makeup sitting in the corner. Rummaging through the bag I find lipstick for Chantell to write on the walls with. The plan- I distract the boys, she wrecks EVERYTHING. We need to have at least some fun before we escape. I giggle while handing over the bright lipstick.

"You know what you're doing, right?" I ask, motioning around the room.

"Of course." She replies sweetly. I nod and clear my throat.

"CURLY!" I screech. The boys yell at each other before knocking the door open. I laugh loudly at their puzzled expressions and bolt past them downstairs.

"What the hell!" Louis yells grabbing at the back of my shirt as I run into the kitchen. I grab a plate and chuck it towards them. Chantell can be heard breaking things upstairs making me smile.

"Ana, STOP!" Zayn commands.

"WHAT DOES THE FOX SAY, ZAYN!" I scream throwing a blue mug at them.

"Oh god-Ana please just- can you stop!" Liam huffs out, dodging the mug. Niall lets out a girlish scream from the stairs.

"How about no! You don't oooooown me!" I sneer back. Climbing over the kitchen island I put distance between them and me. Throwing a particular set of plates I take my chance to run back up the stairs, kicking another door open. My brother taught me how to do that. Break doors- BREAK ALL THE DOORS!

Harry slips into the room just as I'm pulling his clothes from the closet. He grabs me and I shimmy to get out of his grip while giggling madly. I see Chantell has successfully smeared lipstick all over the wall. I whistle to get her attention and she runs over to me. I grab her arm and tug her into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.

"That was awesome Chantell." I laugh as I high-five her.

"I know- and so easy!" She replies flipping her hair. I roll my eyes fondly. Someone beats against the door.

"Open the door, Ana. We're giving you one chance!" Liam barks out from the other side.

"How about no! Louis the bitch still not find his precious keys?" I let out another sarcastic laugh. Chantell smirks beside me.

"Actually, I went to get new ones made." Louis says smugly behind the door. I widen my eyes and lean down.

"Get on my back." I tell Chantell who nods and climbs onto my back. I wrap my hands around her thighs while she grabs my neck. Putting myself in a running position my eyes are scanning over the door. The lock jiggles for a split second before the door opens. I look at the boys standing in front of me.