Chapter Sixteen - Take A Sip, Babe

~Ana's POV~
[EDITED. Also, I MISS POLYVORE SO BAD. Thanks for reading ]

After the boys were done, well, telling us the 'rules' and also just being DICKS in general, we're carried back upstairs to my room. Handcuffing us to the leg of the bed I huff. Hanging my head in boredom I look over at Chantell. I feel bad for pulling her into this mess.... Her cheek was a light red making me wince. I scowl. They better hope I never find out who slapped her.

I turn my attention to the door after it's unlocked and Louis slips in. My eyes narrow into a glare as he walks over and unlocks the handcuffs circling my wrists. I bite my tongue, refusing to talk to him.

"Get dressed and be downstairs in 20." He mumbles and helps me stand. I nod while he moves to slowly shake Chantell awake. I slip into the closet.

~Chantell's POV~

I feel light shakes to my shoulder slowly bringing me from my dreaming state. I furrow my eyebrows seeing Louis leaning over me. My eyes widen trying to push against the wood behind me to get away from him. I frantically search the room for Ana.

"Where is Ana?" I gasp out, kicking my legs out, trying to push him over.

"What time is it? Where am I? Why is there still handcuffs on me?! Where are the rest of you?" He dodges my feet. Rolling his eyes Zayn slinks into the room and lays a hand on Louis' shoulder startling him.

"Where is Ana?" I question again as Zayn moves Louis away to unlock the handcuffs. He drops them on the floor and gently massages my wrists while Louis stands a few feet away with his arms crossed.

"We didn't kill her or anything, calm down. She's in the closet." Louis huffs motioning to the closed door. "Anyway. Get dressed and be downstairs in 15."

"....Okay." I reply quietly. Zayn follows Louis out of the room shutting the door silently behind him. I stand up and stumble over to the closet door knocking on it. Ana peeks her head out, opening the door for me to step in. I pull her into a hug trying to ignore the red welt covering her cheek.

"I don't exactly have clothes that are for someone your age, but I could probably find you something that didn't look too bad." She hums pulling out of the hug to look through the multiple clothes.

"It's cold outside today. I think it might snow." I reply, watching her grab a sweater and leggings. She hands me the clothes, turning around to give me privacy while I change. Once I'm dressed she slips socks onto my feet, letting me pick out necklaces to wear.

"I hope these fit." She mumbles to herself, pulling a cream colored pair of boots from the shelf. I accept them and unzip the back to slide them on me. They fit perfectly. She smiles while zipping them back up and patting the back of my leg.

"There you go, darling! One more thing." Ana praises turning around to shift through a bag until she pulls out a pair of dog tags. "These are very important to me. They are my brother's tags, he gave me these when he had new ones made. I'm going to trust you with them, alright? Chin up. I'll do your hair after this." She undoes the latch and slips it around my neck, latching it gently.

I leave the closet to brush out my hair while she changes. I decide to borrow her mascara and put a few coats on my eyes. After applying my own lip gloss Ana emerges from the closet in an adorable jacket, light jeans, a black shirt, sunglasses, an YSL clutch, and black winter boots. I thank whoever bought these pricey clothes for her. She walks over to me grabbing two silver triangle hair pins and pinning my wavy hair back.