Chapter Seventeen - Meghan!

~Ana's POV~
[EDITED. Slight trigger warning, probably.]

I jolt awake, sweat seeping through the black shirt I'm wearing. Where am I? Gasping I pull against whatever is on my hands, panicking when I can't get out of them. What is this? I yank my my wrists again blood forming on the surface. The blood rolls down my arms staining the shirt. I scream out resulting in the teen basically laying in front to jolt awake. Ignoring her stare I continue to fight against the handcuffs. Yes- handcuffs, that's what this is. The door opens and I flinch at the sight of Louis.

"What are you doing?" He yells rushing over to me. I hiss kicking away from him and push against the bed. He frowns pulling away from me when Chantell lays a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't. Give me the key." She crosses her arms.

"I'm not giving you the damn key. Get away from her!" He snaps back and shoves her away from me. She runs out of the room, making me whine about being alone with him. My wrists are still bleeding straining against the metal.

Zayn runs into the room with Chantell behinds her and forcefully shoves Louis away from me.

"What the fuck Zayn!" He bellows knocking into the bookshelf.

"She's having a panic attack, she doesn't need you to scare her anymore than you already have! Get out, man!" He points towards the door where Harry is standing. Louis breathes out heavily and throws his middle finger up to Zayn before storming out of the room.

"Ana- calm down," Chantell whispers, Zayn grabbing my wrists to stop me from moving. I narrow my eyes at him. "Can you go get one of the boys to get the key from Louis?" He mumbles to Chantell. She nods walking from the room. When she returns he takes the key from her and gently un-cuffs my wrists. He absentmindedly drops the key. When my hands are free I drop my hand and secretly grab the key from the floor, slipping it into the pocket of my jeans. Zayn is too busy asking Chantell to fetch him things to notice. Or he doesn't want to notice.

"Do you mind if I bandage your wrist?" I shake my head holding out my wrist. He holds my hands in his own, turning them over to get a look at the circle around my wrist. Chantell pops back into the room handing him a small first aid pack. He accepts it and rips it open, grabbing the alcohol pad to rid my wrists of the blood. Once he's done bandaging my wrist he pulls me into a hug which I accept.

"Let's get you changed and then you can lay down, alright?" He hums, sitting me on the bed to walk into the closet. He emerges with a Harvard University sweater. I accept it from him and he smiles before exiting the room- allowing Chantell to follow him. I change out of the black shirt and into the maroon sweatshirt.

~Chantell's POV~

I follow Zayn out of the room, storming angrily into the lounge room where Louis sits. Zayn pats me on the back before exiting to go into the kitchen.

"You!" I screech pointing at Louis. He stands up from the couch with crossed arms.

"What about me?" He scoffs. I narrow my eyes and reach my knee up, kneeing him in the lower area. He doubles over and I take the chance to punch him in the cheek. Harry springs from his spot to pull me away. Louis groans standing up. I kick my legs out towards him.

"This is all your fault!" I scream, my rage allowing me to force my way out of Harry's grip to attack Louis again. He stumbles back when I jump on him. "You've ruined her life!"