Chapter One - Love me not

~Ana's POV~

(First Chapter, sorry if it sucks.. Thanks for reading! [EDITED] )

I stormed down the stairs, tears running down my cheeks. How many times does he feel the need to do this to me? Really? I grab the picture frame containing a picture of us and smash it. I kick the bottom stair while running fingers through my hair. Calm down, Just breathe. Call him. I obey the voice in my head and grab the phone on the table. I quickly dial his number. I wipe my eyes while its ringing. I hear his voice fill the phone, startling me.

"What do you need, love?" He asks normally. Really now.

"Are you kidding me. I just got a little phone call from Kate." I reply rudely.

Kate is my bestie, We have been friends since high school. We now live together in a small apartment, even though I spend most of my time at Louis' house.

"And what did she say..?" He sounds nervous.

"She just saw you."

I can hear him gulp. Ha. "Oh, really? Too bad I didn't see her.."

"Guess what else?"

"Um...What?"

"She saw you with Ella."

"Shit,"

"SERIOUSLY. WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS TO ME? SECOND TIME! JUST GO BACK TO HER OF YOU WANT HER SO BAD!" My voice cracks at the end.

"CALM DOWN OKAY. I JUST WAS TALKING TO HER ABOUT STUFF ITS NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT. JUST A LITTLE DATE. Fuck it, did I really just say date.."

"A DATE? WELL YOU CANT HAVE US BOTH!"

"YES I CAN. And I will."

His last words send chills down my spine. "WE ARE OVER. OVER! DON'T CALL ME, TEXT ME, TALK TO ME, TALK TO KATE OR ANYTHING! I HATE YOU!" I end the call before Louis has a chance to reply.

I drop the phone and run upstairs, running in the bathroom to wipe my eyes properly. I grab a washrag, wetting it and dabbing under my eyes. I pull my hair up into a jumbled mess of a bun. I walk out the bathroom and into my room, waiting for Kate to get here. Grabbing my phone and change my Facebook to 'Single'. Sitting my phone down, I put my head on my knees. I hear Kate come in- she bust the door open her hands full of ice cream and movies. Perfect.

I smile weakly at her, The ice cream being shoved into my hands. I grab a spoon and slowly take the lid off. I'm going to get so fat. Oh well. I take a spoonful of the amazingness and eat it. She knows how to fix everything. I moan with another mouthful of the cotton candy ice cream. Kate laughs, sitting down on the bed after putting the movie in. I hand her a blanket while I begin to watch the movie.

I finished my ice cream about 5 minutes before the ending, sitting the pint sized tub on the bedside table. My eyelids flutter a little while I shift under the blanket. I slowly get up walking to the bathroom and starting the water for the shower. I undress, turning the knob so the shower turns on. I step in- the water feels wonderful on my skin. I wash my hair, then my body. I trudge out, the loss of the hot water on my body attacking. I shiver while I wrap a towel around me, put my hair up in a towel, walk out, and into my closet.

I pick out some grey LOVE sweats and a loose tank top. I leave my hair down to air dry, climbing back into my bed to see Kate has moved over to her bed. I pull the covers over me and let my body relax with a few stretches. Thoughts of everything, today, run though my head. Thankfully after about 30 minutes, I drift off to sleep.

~Ana's Dream~

She grabbed my arm, yanking me around to face her. Her grip tightens on my arm. I can see the hate in her eyes. They are full of hate. and only hate. Or maybe that's jealousy?

"HE WILL NEVER LOVE YOU, BITCH!" Ella screamed at me, making me flinch. She slaps my face roughly, And I can tell that will leave a mark.

"MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE FAT." I can feel my head spinning as she knees me in the gut, making me fall over. Thoughts flood my head of my stomach and thighs. My chin and my under arm.

"OR YOU'RE JUST AN UGLY MUTT." I feel a sharp pain in my side where she kicked me. More thoughts of my face and skin flood my mind. I feel the tears prick in my eyes as she list off more of my insecurities.

"HA! YOU'RE FAT, UGLY, AND TO BE HONEST- YOU'RE A WHORE! YOU WILL NEVER BE LOVED! WHO COULD LOVE SOMEONE LIKE YOU?"

I scream out in pain as she continues to beat me. Suddenly I feel like I'm floating. Her voice is echoing around me. What's happening?

"WAKE UP,"

"WAKE UP ANA!"

"WAKE UP! CMON!"

What the hell...

~End Of Dream~

I jolt awake, grabbing my chest. I quickly look at my surroundings as I let out a small whimper. Kates voice fills my ears and the tears start to pour.

"Are you ok? It's just a dream.."

"Kate it was horrible."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"I...I can..."

"Go ahead." Kate wipes my eyes and pulls me into a quick hug.

"Well, Ella was there. And she was screaming about how no one will love me and I'm ugly, fat.... It was all of my Insecurities and more. It felt like my head was spinning. I couldn't feel anything after a while.."

"Damn... It's over now at least..."

"Thanks Kate. Can we just go back to bed now?"

"Sure. If you need anything just tell me."

Kate walked back over to her bed, While I laid back down. I shook my head trying to rid of the thoughts. I drifted back off to sleep in about a hour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How did you like it? I tried to make it long. Sorryyyy. xx