Chapter Twelve - Who is this?

~Ana's POV~[EDITED]

After several attempts at me trying to sing, the boys telling me to shut up, arguments, and yells later we arrived back home. I walked into the house, swinging my hips. Boosh. I run upstairs, kicking my door open. The wood splinters basically breaking the door. My eye widen before I slowly back away and into the bathroom. I lock the door behind me and stand there waiting. I heard the yells of the boys, then their feet approaching the door.

"ANA?!" I hear Louis yell.

"Are you okay?" Zayn mumbles before someone hits him.

"Yes.." I talked back in an almost whisper.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE DOOR??"

"It may have broke."

"I CAN SEE THAT. CARE TO EXPLAIN HOW?"

"I may have kicked it open."

"AND WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!?"

"I felt like it." My voice got louder.

"THAT DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TOO!"

"WELL I DID IT ANYWAYS, BUD." I scream back at him.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

"NO! WHERE IS YOUR KEY? BITCH LOST IT HUH!" I smirked.

"IT NOT MY FAULT I CAN'T FIND THEM!"

"YES IT IS!"

"ANA, OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!"

"Nah." I laugh.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" He sounded uneasy with that comment. I hear them whisper back and forth. Then, I shiver from a breeze. Wait, a breeze? I whip around to see the window open. AGAIN BOYS. REALLY. I smirk and run up to the window. FREEEDOMMM.

"ANA?" Harry speaks this time.

"WHAT BITCH," I laugh loudly.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

"I FELT A BREEZE."

"WHO LEFT THE WINDOW OPEN? REALLY?" Louis screams.

"Fresh air is important you asshole," Harry yells back and I hear a thump.

"Owwww..." Niall drawls.

"Sorry, Niall. I was aiming for Louis." Harry starts laughing until I hear another thump. I shake my head and shove the window open with a atrocious squeak. I halt my movements to see if they even realized. I don't hear anything...

Shrugging I put my head out the window and look at the jump down. Sure, Louis has one of his cars conveniently placed near the window I could surely smash the windshield out of, and possibly get internal bleeding from if I jump down onto. I'll take my chances.

My heart races as I climb through the window, gripping onto the side of the windowsill. But, if they left the hall, why didn't I just unlock the door and run out that way? I think to myself as I struggle to keep a hold of the window.

Well shit. I breathe out heavily and look down. If I plan this perfectly, I could probably save myself from getting hurt too bad. I grip the window too hard and I feel my nail break. Gasping, I accidentally let go.

"MY NAIL," I scream, arms flailing as I try to land on my front, arms tucked into my chest. I hit the top of the car unharmed but have to inch to the edge to throw up over the side of it. My body aches as I slide down the other side, clutching my arm but also my stomach.

"GUYS SHE WENT THIS WAY!" I hear Liam yell. DAMN IT LIAM JUST REALLY. I pick up the pace running a full lap around the house before going straight. OH GOD I'M SO OUT OF SHAPE. I pass up the car debating if I should use it to my advantage. I turn around shoving Zayn back unexpectedly and hurdling my heavy plastic bangle at Liam before pushing the door to the house, locking it once I'm inside.