Chapter Eleven - Missing Starbucks

~Ana's POV~[EDITED]

It's been 2 hours since Louis has locked me in here, and I haven't ate a thing. I also have to use the bathroom. GREAT! I trudge around the room, making noises with my mouth. What the fuck is wrong with Louis? He can't just treat me like that. And he said he loved me! I bet. I shake my head with a scoff. Walking up to my door, I rub my forearm. The bruise is going down at least. I look up at the door. Here goes nothing.

"CURLY!" I grin to myself.

"CURLY!"

"CURLY DAMN I KNOW YOU AREN'T DEAF!!" I huff, crossing my arms.

"WHAT, ANA, WHAT!" He yells back.

"I NEED TO PISS!"

"TELL LOUIS THAT!"

"NO! COME LET ME OUT!"

"LOUIS IS THE ONLY ONE WITH THE KEY!"

"GO GET IT FROM HIM THEN!" I raise an eyebrow even though he can't see me.

"BUT HES SO FAR AWAY." He whined.

"I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. GET UP AND GO FIND HIM!"

"NO." I groan, hitting the door.

"GO."

"NO."

"GOOOO."

"OK! JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I smirk and wait for them to come. I sit on the edge of the bed and let my legs swing, sitting my chin in my hand.

"Ana?" Louis asks from outside of the door.

"Yes Louis?"

"What do you need?"

"I have to use the bathroom and I haven't ate anything since yesterday." I hum.

"Oh." He trails off.

'"Are you gonna let me go piss?"

"Promise not to run?" He questions.

"Yes." No. He comes and opens the door, me walking out and going into the bathroom. I shut the door in his face locking it. I use the toilet, washing my hands after. Walking over to the door I pass the medicine cabinet. I look around before tip toeing over to it. I open it to see a few pills, shifting through them quietly. I frown- only if it's my last choice. I run up to door to leave and unlock it.

I walk out and down the stairs, into the kitchen. I take out leftovers and heat them up. I eat in peace before I feel stares. I look up to see Liam staring at me. With Zayn. With Niall. With Harry. With Louis. I raise an eyebrow at them, before continuing to eat. I drop my fork and stare up at them. What the hell.

"What?" I hiss at them, cocking my head to the side.

"Nothing, " I hear Niall mumble. I pick up my fork and continue to eat, Liam handing me a glass of water. I stare at it before I thank him and take a sip. I finish, sitting my plate in the sink. I drink the rest of the water. It has a different taste to it... maybe its spring water. I furrow my eyebrows together when my mind gets cloudy. All I can think about is escape. Run.

I obey my mind. I take off and run into the lounge, only to have my head spinning. I stumble and catch myself on the couch. I spin around to see them still standing in the kitchen, watching me. Even Zayn. I cough lightly before I walk back into the kitchen. I sway a little. I should have known they wouldn't hesitate to drug me and I still drank the tainted water.

"Druuugged me righshh?" I slurr at them.

"Yes." Liam mumbles. He has a sly smile on his face. He must have came up with the idea.