Chapter Five - What a great actor he is

~Ana's POV~

I hum lightly to the song on the radio, stealing a glance at my slightly bruising arm. The white shirt I had put on did anything but help to cover it. I roll my eyes and push my jacket back down to cover my forearm. I park at Starbucks on the other side of a white car. It was a cute car, to be big. I climb out and grab my purse, putting my shades up like a headband. I opened the door and smiled at Angela. She widened her eyes and looked at a table in the back of the room. Oh dear god its Louis. AND HE HAS FRIENDS. FOUR OF THEM. KEEP CALM. I widen my eyes at him, and he sees me. He laughs and goes back to talking to his friends.

I shuffle up to Angela and order two frappes to go. She understands 'to go' as in 'Get-It-As-Fast-As-You-Possibly-Can' which I'm glad about. I hear footsteps coming towards me. Shit shit shit, don't be Louis, don't be Louis, DON'T BE LOUIS... JUST TURN AROUND IT'S NOT HIM- OK CALM. I turn around to be met with the most vibrant pair of blue eyes I've ever seen. This boy is wearing a scarf and a long grey coat. His hair is blonde and fixed up.. perfectly. He smiles at me, then I realize he was sitting with Louis. I don't smile back, just stare at him.

"I'm guessing Louis sent you over here to do something?"

"Oh no. I just thought you were beautiful, so I came to talk to ya. Why? Is something wrong with Louis?" He questions.

"Um....thanks? And you don't need to know." I blush a little, hoping he doesn't notice. He smirks. Yep, he noticed.

"And why is that?" He reaches behind me and grabs the two drinks, handing them to me in a friendly gesture. I smile at him and take them. I change to a less threatening stance. I brush my hair to the side so he has full access to see my neck. Boom.

"Just a long story." I say awkwardly.

"Well, how about I take you out to dinner and I can hear that story of yours?" I blush again at his comment and smile. Kate is leaving so I should be free...

"Okay then...my friend Kate is leaving tonight so I'll be free, she's moving." He smiled at me.

"Well I have to be going, nice to meet you." He replies.

"See you at 8?"

"Fine by me. Pick you up at 8." I hand him the napkin with my address on it that I scribbled down using Angela's pen. I wave at him and walk out the door. I giggle when I get into the car. Maybe he doesn't have anything BAD to do with Louis. He's adorable too. Wait till I tell Kate!

~Louis' POV~

We watch Niall seduce her, and boy, He's a good actor. And she bought it. This is pretty damn hilarious. I stifle a laugh as I watch her. And there goes the hair.. showing her neck... change of stance.... aaaand she bought it. She was even blushing. I watch her bounce out as Niall came walking back over. We all burst out laughing as Niall let out a sigh of relief.

"Was it that hard, Niall?" Zayn asked his best friend through his laughs.

"She's so stubborn!" Niall shook his head slowly, sitting back down.

"What did I tell you? She's a handful." I roll my eyes and nudge Harry with my elbow.

"And she didn't question you about hanging out with Louis?" Liam said.

"Well she did, but I acted dumb. No problems." He replied with a shrug.

"Damn Niall. You're good if she bought it." Harry nodded in awe.

"Now boys, when we do this tomorrow, You have to understand that NO ONE can see. Shit.. I forgot about Kate.."

"Louis, Kate is leaving tonight, shes moving." Niall tells me with a small smirk.

"Could this be any easier?" I mumble to myself, copying his smirk. We continued to talk out the plan. We stayed for a good hour or two before we all split. Poor Ana doesn't know whats gonna hit her. I told her I would have her. Don't ever doubt me Ana... Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well its not long but we are getting there. thanks for reading.

- Laura xx C: