Chapter Nineteen - I Hate Cardio

~Ana's POV~

[Edited xx]

After the plane was safely landed, I hurried out of there with Chantell. I look around the parking lot for Kate's car. No luck.

"Kate's car isn't here. It must have been towed." I groan. Leaning down for the tired girl to hop onto my back.

"It's okay. Just ask for a ride." She replies, gently holding onto my neck. I use my free hand to hold my thumb out. Picking a spot on the sidewalk I gently let her down.

"Be careful, alright? You don't look too bright." I comment, pulling her jacket off of her. It's hot as hell in California. Someone swerves onto the side of the road, motioning for us to get into the car. I smile letting her climb into the back before getting in myself.

"Where to?" The lady asks. She seems nice.

"Um- 763 Madison AV. please." I recite the directions I have memorized.

"Okie dokie!" She gushes driving off. She sounds like Meghan's mother. Do people even say that anymore? I turn to whisper to Chantell who stifles a laugh. She must have heard us because she swerves causing my head to hit the window. I narrow my eyes when she gives me a huge fake smile, which I make sure to return. She jolts to a stop in front of Kate's house. I fly forward hitting my head on the passenger seat headrest.

"Here we are!" She says sweetly. I huff getting out of her car and slamming the door as hard as I can. I run into the house while she shouts at me. Chantell stumbles in locking the door behind her. We laugh loudly at the scene that just happened.

"You complete idiot!" She screams at me, clutching her stomach from laughing so hard.

"Well this idiot does what she wants." I playfully reply pointing a finger at her. I tell her to sit in the lounge while I walk to the basement to turn the lights back on.

"I think we need to start... working out or something. We can't just run from them our whole life." I hum walking into the lounge. She shrugs pulling her hair back into a ponytail.

"Well that's true but it's going to take a while to be honest." I nod my head. "How about we go look for a gym? Ask to buy some gym clothes there."

"OK." She shrugs and I pull my own hair up. I leave my own jacket on the couch before we leave.

---------

"What kind of idea was this!" Chantell yells, running on the treadmill beside me.

"A good one! Don't get tired now, we have a long way to go!" I reply turning the speed up one on my own. Pushing myself to go faster.

"I don't want to do this!"

"STOP YELLING." A voice from the back of the room screams. I laugh and apologize.

"Tell me about your parents. Distract yourself." I say quietly. She nods and begins to breathlessly tell me about her parents.

"Well. I was going to make you send them a letter or something but never mind." I huff turning it to a slow walk once she's done telling her story.

"Yeah." She replies stepping off of the treadmill altogether and stumbling to her water bottle.

"Do you wanna go get something to eat?"

---------
~Chantell's POV~

Once we're cleaned up and have eaten, we begin to walk home. Ana makes plans for us to start going to the gym everyday. I can't help but to wonder what the 5 idiots are doing. Probably pissing themselves over the fact we left so easily. Good. I want them to be distressed. Upset. What we have felt and do feel. Ana opens the door for me to step in and I yawn while thanking her.

"You can go lay down in the guest room. I'll take the couch." She smiles pulling the elastic from her hair.

"I don't feel safe. What if they find us?" I mumble, panic written across my face. She sighs dropping onto her knees in front of me.

"Honestly, I don't know what we would do. I want you to know that this isn't an okay thing to ever do to someone. Never let this happen to you. Never be involved with someone who cheats or is abusive, you understand me?" She tells me sternly. I nod my head, wrapping her in a hug. She stands up after pushing my hair back and walking from the room.

~Harry's POV~(curly boo)

It was late. 3 guys sat on the leather sofa. Louis stood pacing the room in front of us, making Niall fidget nervously. I looked around my eyes catching Zayn's who smiled at me comfortingly. What's up with him? We were all waiting for Liam to return. He volunteered to go to Ana's old hotel to see if she might have been there or possibly left.

"I mean, what if she called the police? We are all fucked." Louis chuckled shaking his head with dismay. Niall jolts when the door is busted open, showing a distressed Liam.

"Liam! What did they say?" I ask standing up from my spot. Zayn follows. Liam looks around us slowly.

"Liam, for gods sake. Answer us!" Louis shoves Liam to bring his attention back to us.

"She had checked out." He gushes throwing his hands up tiredly. Zayn turns to me, crossing his arms. They all look at me.

"What?" I mumble narrowing my eyes.

"Well where did she go last time?!"

"Kate's house! But it's in...California..." My eyes widen.

"Then we're going there." Louis decides. I shrug walking upstairs to grab my necessities. We leave an hour later, and it's almost midnight.

"Are you all good?" Louis asks driving us towards the airport. I stare out of the window.

"Yeah." I grunt looking at the girl's house who helped Ana. I furrow my eyebrows seeing her glaring from her window. I crane my neck to see her at this point.

"Bloody hell Louis, stop the car!" I demand. He jolts to a stop and Zayn hisses from the back seats trying to keep a sleeping Niall from rolling into the floorboards.

"Harry-" I shove the door open, running to the lonely house. Busting through the fence I run across the empty driveway.

"Open the door!" I bellow. I roughly pull on the handle before deciding to kick the door open. Stumbling up the stairs I hear her sobbing from the last room in the hallway. Her room is completely trashed and I grab her when she tries to throw a vase at me.

"Let me go!"

"Where is Ana?" I dodge her feet trying to kick me.

"I don't know! Leave me alone!"

"Where the- Where is she." I growl shoving her backwards. She falls to the ground and stares up at me. Liam comes running into the room after me, taking in the trashed room. She grabs a piece of broken vase holding it out towards us.

"HUN! We're home! What happened to the door? Sorry we're late! There's some weird car sitting in the middle of the street!" Her father yells. She keeps her eyes trained on us.

She drops the vase and points to her bedroom window. Liam glares at her while I unlock it. She simply gives him the finger, kicking his leg.

"Come on!" I whisper to Liam. He huffs climbing out of the window after me. That could have worked. I grab his hand pulling his limping self back to the car. I help him into the front seat. Zayn opens the door for me holding his hand out to help me climb back into the car. Niall stares mutely at me.

"Is he okay?" I mumble.

"Yeah, he's fine. I'm not allowed to talk about it." Zayn hums while I shut the door. Louis starts the car again once Zayn is seated and has Niall pulled into his lap. I raise my eyebrows but don't ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoped you Liked it!! Thanks for Reading, Vote if you dont Care too. Feel free to Comment. <3

THANKS @ToOScHoOl4CoOl For Writing Chantell's POV. , LOVE YA BESTIE.(I hope) xx

(WHERE IS CHANTELL I MISS CHANTELL OMG - future laura)(UPDATE I TALKED TO CHANTELL AND SHE IS LITERALLY GORGEOUS NOW.)

- Laura xx.