22

"Where's the Majesty?" Sunny asked one of the guardians at the Kingdom as they entered the enormous palace in the sky with Miyoung. The guard led them into where the Queen is.

"Sunny-shi? What brings you here and is that Princess Stephanie?" Queen Victoria asked as they both reached the throne and in front of them is the elegant Queen eyeing them and divert her attention into Miyoung.

"Yes, she is." Sunny glances at Miyoung, who wears her intimidating look.

"Did she?" The Queen's words had been cut off by Sunny.

"Yes, she remembered if that's what you worry about, she knew everything when my sister put the spell on her." Sunny explained made the Queen looks at her quizzically.

"Bo Young-shi? She's alive?" Queen Victoria made a shocked face as she stood up and approach them with uneasy feelings.

"Yes, she showed up infront of my apartment and explains everything to me about the London incident."

"So, you're accusation against my son is all false, right?" Queen Victoria said in a cold manner made Sunny hang her head low feeling guilty towards Taeyeon whose a victim of her wrath.

"Sorry, you're Majesty." Sunny felt sorry.

"Well, we can do nothing about it, do we? Where's Bo Young-shi? She must show up here and explain everything to the Council since she left her responsibilities as one of the members and must face a minor punishment for breaking the law." Queen Victoria announce.

"Excuse me but I'm here and waiting for some explanation." Miyoung said sarcastically as she felt pissed because she's being rejected behind.

"Oh, we're so sorry but I guess we must talk about it privately." Queen Victoria said as she held Miyoung's hand into hers and walked through a private room whereas no one could interrupt them.

"I leave my sister with Krystal-shi, your Majesty." Sunny said before they go.

"Okay, I deal with her later but Princess Stephanie is a precious guest to me."

"I take my leave then."

AT THE FOREST

"Taeyeon-shi?" Kyungsoo shook his shoulder when he had no response from the midget whose sleeping peacefully under the tree.

"Huh?" Taeyeon's jolted from his deep slumber as he felt a force into his shoulder, he saw Kyungsoo looks at him with the demon army behind him, they look like a dark smoke that many of them called "Ghouls".

"Why did you bring them along?" Taeyeon asked as he fixes himself while Kyungsoo helps him up.