6

Enjoying the warmth of the sun, the twin legions were happily eating their lunch. It really pissed Krystal of what happen the night after they went back to their quarters because the elder wants their presence about their progression of hunting the demon who keeps his dark aura from them. They having difficulties of tracking him since he keeps his power well-hidden try not to be catch their attention; they have to work harder to achieve their mission accomplish, probably good news for their humanity. If Krystal was too motivated in hunting their target, it was a mere opposite from her twin Yoona that only needs to heighten her skills so she could defeat the vampire Jessica, they were nemesis since the first time they've encountered each other and Yoona promise to herself that she will defeat her when the time they saw each other again and no turning back same goes to Jessica.

"Yah! Yoona-yah! I've been calling you for almost five times already, are you okay seems you're a bit off?" Krystal shaking her twin's shoulder as she keeps on insisting to change their plan for demon hunting but Yoona was on her own world thinking about defeating Jessica.

"Sorry what are you saying?" Yoona asked nervously when she caught her twin glaring sharply at her now giving her a shiver down to her spine.

"I'm just saying that we have to change our plan and effective strategy in capturing the demon." Krystal cheered.

"Yeah right, I was thinking about it too, what if we find first the sacred spear that will killed the demon mercilessly." Yoona finally joined Krystal as they were taking notes about their sudden change of plan.

"Hey Sunny." Sooyoung tapped the shorty's shoulder when he saw her outside their classroom.

"Have you seen Miyoung?" Sunny asked when she met Sooyoung's eyes.

"No, I was also going to ask you about her too but you already beat me."

"She already dropped out of our school." Sunny announced made Sooyoung jaw dropped.

AT THE KIM MANSION

Enjoying the calmness of the weather, the trio were sipping their drinks under the sun as they peacefully seated at the center of the manor, the geek stealing glances at the demon not too far from her as for the vampire that was sitting silently while observing Tiffany from the top of the branch where she was and sipping through her favorite blood bag as she swinging her left leg gleefully. Taeyeon as his eyes closed, he was into the taste of his favorite tea but somewhere in the back of his mind was bothering him when he knew that the legions were taking a step to hunt him down while he his power gets weaken because of the incoming 4th full moon of the month, it drained his aura since he didn't let his horn take its original form and he usually breaks it whenever it grows just like the last night when he unexpectedly dealt with a legion, Sunny. Throughout the year, they are times of the month that his power was often drained and it was inevitable since he was hiding his power inside his small frame.

"Excuse me, sorry for snapping out from your thoughts but why do I need to dropped out of SM Academy?" Miyoung questioned him waiting for the demon to respond.

"It's for your own safety, legions were secretly hiding from place to place as well inside your campus, I don't want to deal with them anytime soon." Taeyeon explained carefully for Miyoung to understand.

"Does the legions were too dangerous according to the book that I've read they're not enemies but friends." Miyoung said enthusiastically made the little demon let out a sighed because the book was telling a serious lie to make humans believe that demon was dangerous and cruel because of the sin they've made.

"You know nothing at all, I've changed for a certain someone that you don't need to know geeky pants." Taeyeon answered seriously without taking glances at Miyoung.

"B-But d-demons are the root of all our sins and w-"

"Enough. You don't need to tell something you don't even know yourself. Sorry but I need to rest just enjoy your tea without me." Taeyeon walked away from them and entered the mansion leaving Miyoung without words.

"Oohh....seems you pissed him off that easily....good job dearest." Jessica said amused still sitting at the top of the branch.

"I don't have any intention but I think you're right I pissed him off and I felt sorry for him." Miyoung sadly said avoiding Jessica's gaze.

"Actually he's a curse and it's hard for him to fight all the legions by himself and that we need to find the holy spear made by his mother." Jessica climbed down from the tree and sit beside the geek.

"You mean the sacred weapon literally made for him?" Miyoung curiously questioned.

"Why don't you help me out to find that thing before those legions find out." Jessica offered.

"But how could I fought them back I'm a human and besides with my weak body I'll be just a burden to you." A realization hits Jessica but she doesn't even care as long as she will be spending time with the geek.

"Just let me teach you some of my tricks, geek. Follow me!" Jessica walked away followed by Miyoung.

To be continued.

*******************************

A/N: I smell JeTi here.

With Love,

chocomint89