18

Sweats formed in Sooyeon as she fought the pack on her own, half an hour already passed since she distracted them while her master finds another hidden place for them to be safe but unfortunately she almost reaching her limits, using too much energy but without sucking blood or anything draining her immediately but the pack of legions seems to multiply death after death and she couldn't last for any longer. Her knees slowly weaken while her breath turned into a ragged one. She also had a deep wound caused by them, and now that Baekhyun already showed up, her chance to escape become slim.

"Well, well, a helpless vampire, I see." A smirked form into Baekhyun's face as he swung his huge spear from left to right, showing off his skills in front of his opponent. Sooyeon smirked, masking her weakness as she stood as nothing happens, but the pain was too unbearable inside. She uses her katana to support herself from falling, and that gives him a hint she had no energy left.

"We see each other again, huh?" Sooyeon let off sinful remarks and disgusting face towards him but the legions seem unaffected and halt 3-meters away from where she was.

"Yeah, time passed by so fast and we met each other again after you betrayed your own kin." Baekhyun said bitterly as he mourned from his past memories with her.

"I chose to be a vampire and you can't change it. I wanted to be with him and serves him in exchange for my life just to stay by his side." Sooyeon spatted made Baekhyun fumes as he stepped forward made her step back.

"You're nothing but a disgrace to our family and knowing that you're my sister I used to admire before and now you turn your back on us and chose to be a vampire instead? Why do you hate to be a legion? Tell me. You left me without words and now you turn into a monster just to be with your fucking master?" Baekhyun yelled as his tears couldn't be hidden so far.

"I love him and my heart couldn't do anything but to love unrequited." Sooyeon confessed with a hint of sadness just remembering the memories that you left your family for love or else.

"You don't know what love is, noona." Baekhyun whispered before he looks straight into her crimson eyes that asking for forgiveness as they held gazes.

"You don't know what legions can do to you, they're selfless." Sooyeon warned as she tried to cooed her younger brother but the young ones only shrugged her hands off him and followed by a counter-attack, luckily the vampire dodge it but the pain still there and killing her inside.

"If you choose to be one of us then you don't have to face death and lived a peaceful life." Baekhyun wipes off the blood from the corner of his mouth as he tried to lunge forward and attack his own sister.

"Stop it Baekhyunnie!" Sooyeon called his nickname as she shielded herself from his attack using her katana against his huge double edge spear. They've been measuring their strength and for how long they could stand the fight.

"Don't call me that again! AAAAHHHHHH!" Baekhyun used all of his strength just to defeat his dear sister. Sooyeon stumbled on the ground helplessly and her katana threw out of her reach before she coughed blood.

"Seems like fate wasn't on your side, huh??!!!" Baekhyun smirked as he slowly approached his weak sister who struggling to reach her katana but unfortunately Hyoyeon showed up from nowhere and kicked the katana away as he grabbed her fistful of hair.

"M-Master H-Hyo?" The young legion stuttered but he's more worried at his sister who we seem lifeless from his hand.

"You're too soft for this so if you can't then I will." Hyoyeon stabbed her heart without uncertainty and took her heart out from her body, Sooyeon slowly turned into dust while Baekhyun looks at him in horror before he slumped down on his knees.

"Well, one down, three more to go." Hyoyeon smirked at him before he vanished into thin air leaving Baekhyun mourns. The pack of legions we're flying through the sky searching for the target who hides somewhere else.

To be continued.