21

"Andwae~" Miyoung's memories came back after the stranger put a spell on her to unfold the sealed past of the Princess that had been hidden by the norm whom the King entrusted before he died in the hands of the demon King, Kronos that happens to be Taeyeon's father.

"Y-You....you're trying to deceive me! Y-You're lying!" Miyoung crawled backward away from the stranger's grasp and letting out a smirk at her as she stands up off her feet, watching the Princess succumbed in distress.

"It's the truth, you're the key to end this war and kill the cursed son." The stranger said mockingly.

"Ugh!" Krystal fell on the ground from a fierce battle with Sunny since she indeed belongs to low rank, she couldn't stand a chance with the above ranks which the blonde formerly includes.

"Such a pitiful thing I guess you needed more practice just to lay a proper on me, kid.' Sunny mocked made Krystal fueled much anger towards her but she injured her right arm and couldn't hold her weapon accurately against her.

"Don't you dare move a limb and retreat your weapon!" Miyoung whispered behind Sunny who aims her arrow through the legions head.

"Oh, Miyoungie~" Sunny said fearlessly like nothing happened as she raises her both hands in the air after she retreats her weapon.

"Bring me to your Queen now." Miyoung ordered, the stranger watching them from afar after she negotiates with the Princess.

"Sunny-yah, just bring the Princess, I'll take care of her." The stranger intervene as she approaches them.

"Huff, araesso." Sunny flew together with Miyoung leaving the stranger and Krystal.

"W-Who are you?" Krystal asked in between her pain and suffering.

"Oh, how rude of me, by the way, I'm Sunny's sister, Bo Young." The girl offers her hand to Krystal but swiftly yanked away.

"Oh, feisty." Bo Young smirked.

MEANWHILE.....

"Ugh.." Taeyeon felt pain in his body as he opens up his tired eyes, he felt weak after his fight against his so-called brother, Hyoyeon. He reaches something from his pocket and a locket which carry photos of his family including the youthful Queen Victoria with his father, Kronos in human form, they looked a happy family not until the Legion Council decided to break them off after unfolding the secrecy of him being a curse one to destroy the humankind as well as the legions.

"Miyoung." Taeyeon muttered as tears escape from his eyes.

"Son." A familiar voice heard from his thoughts and he's sure that it belongs to his father.

"K-Kronos?" Taeyeon answered back in a soft tone.

"Yes, it's me, listen up kid." The voice ordered.

"The spear, they already found it and now they're heading from where your mother is."

"Tsk, I think my end is near." Taeyeon said sarcastically.

"But the thing is...."

"What do you mean by that, Kronos?"

"She's the Princess of the fallen Olympus which I destroyed a thousand years ago." 

"The Princess?" Taeyeon furrow his brows, confused.

"The Princess Stephanie, the daughter of the late King Stello, the powerful being rank above the Queen Victoria."

"So?"

"She's the norm you help a month ago."

"M-Miyoung?"

"Yes, she knows everything about the spell and her mission to end this war by killing the curse son of mine."

"I'm willing to be killed by her own hands rather than be killed by my mother nor Hyoyeon." Taeyeon confessed in an uneasy manner.

"But you're not the evil one, I want you to live a peaceful life and not the one I had before, you're my only son, my blood and the fruit of my love with your mother, Victoria." Kronos said.

"I never thought an evil one can say all of those mushy things about his lovelife." Taeyeon teases his father.

"My norm family change me and not letting me turn into an evil one, I'm grateful I had the chance to lived with them and felt like a human, I'm not an evil one written on stories, myth, and legends." Kronos said lightheartedly.

"Yeah, I wish I lived with a family as I grow older too. I envy you, Kronos."

"You had Miyoung, I know everything happens to my only child though I'm not always by your side, I'm always in your heart, son."

"As if you talked like a God." Taeyeon chuckled.

"Oh, do I?" 

"I hope it'll end soon, I mean the war."

"So what are you doing now? Save your ass from them and save Miyoung."

"Yeah, I will and I'll soon lived happily with her." Taeyeon smile by thinking his own future with Miyoung.

"Goodluck, son."

".........."

To be continued.