5

Wednesday morning, Miyoung stay silent throughout their breakfast at the dorm, Sunny was sitting across her while Sooyoung joining them occupying himself with the food cooked by the shorty. Every second the oblivious giant was secretly glancing at his two bestfriend which he was sure that they're avoiding each other so he broke the deafening silence.

"What's the problem between the two of you? I felt like I didn't belong here anymore and you left me in agony." Sooyoung joked dramatically, earning a sharp glare from Sunny while Miyoung cleared her throat.

"I have to go." Sunny left without a word, picking up her things with her.

"Yah! Sunkyu!" Sooyoung retorted following his shorty friend.

"It's getting worst." Miyoung huffed.

"Yeah, I see." Jessica appeared behind the latter from God knows where made Miyoung scream in surprise. The poor latter inhaled sharply holding her chest as she shoots a glare at the smirking vampire.

"That midget was right when he said that you're exceptionally beautiful." Jessica traces her jawline when the latter flustered and shivered within her cold touch making her to taken aback.

"Yah! What are you doing here? You're not allowed here. Get out!" Miyoung attempts to kick the vampire's crotch but due to quick reflexes, Jessica ducked and hold her ankle so she couldn't move.

"Yah! Yah! AAAAAAAA!" Miyoung kept on struggling from her hold made Jessica pissed and lose her calm temper so she swiftly covered the latter's mouth while she carried her into its back as they flew outside the dorm through the window.

AT THE KIM MANSION

The little demon was waiting patiently inside his confinement, lifting his foot at the top of the center table while sinking into his deep thought until Jessica barging in with Miyoung as she immediately threw the geek into the floor infront of his master made her groaned in pain.

"Welcome to my manor geeky pants!" Taeyeon chirped as he jumped off from his seat approaching Miyoung still on the floor. He gave her a hand and helped her to stand up, she fixes her huge black eyeglass and dusting off her still baggy clothes.

"What do you want from me?" Miyoung bluntly said as she eyed the still smirking midget in front of her.

"Showing my house obviously. Well, I'm going straight to the point here geeky pants-"

"STOP CALLING ME GEEKY PANTS!"

"Ara, araesso, let me explain my side okay. I want you to move in with us because you already knew our secrets so I'm offering you my manor." Taeyeon studying her expression but the latter keeping her straightface.

"So what if I don't want to?" Miyoung answered with her arrogance.

"Then we have no choice here but to ripped your head on the spot or my beautiful Sooyeon will suck your blood dry so choose." Taeyeon said seriously.

"I don't care about your fucking secret it's like I care, I'm trying to live a normal life here until the both of you were fucking existing in my life so if you won't mind I have to go back to my dorm, promise I keep this a secret until the day I die, okay?" Miyoung pushed the demon away from her and stepped forward but Jessica blocked her with a katana.

Miyoung tackled the vampire until she stumbles backward giving way for her escape but unfortunately in a human body she was too slow that Taeyeon quickly captured her making both of them fell into the ground with the demon hovering over her until their faces were an inch apart, Miyoung was holding her breath since she felt Taeyeon's breath into her lips. Jessica who was watching them from afar with glee as she sat down to the couch behind waiting for an exciting moment to happen, definitely a romance freak vampire that believes in fate.

"You couldn't escape me so easily my dear Miyoung, so?" Taeyeon said also filled with excitement.

"Fine do I have a choice but I will talk to Mr. Lee first."

"I already talk to him and he's fine with the arrangement so packed your things and get your butt here." Taeyeon pulled away and left Miyoung.

"Bossy." Miyoung scoffed.

"I heard you geek."

Jessica accompanied the geek to her dorm as she ordered by her master to help her packing her few things when they saw Sunny and Sooyoung talking in the hallway, they were surprised but the two brushed them off and entered the room.

"Miyoung? What is she doing here?" Sunny snorted as she followed them inside but she was answered by a cold silence.

"Yah I'm talking to you!" Sunny was pissed that she grabbed the wrist of her roommate so she could face her.

"I will move out." Miyoung nonchalantly responds made Sunny and Sooyoung surprise.

"Why? All of a sudden?" Sooyoung intervene.

"Too much for your big mouth giant." Jessica stepped in.

"Stay out of this bitch!" Sunny retorted.

"Enough to all of you!" Miyoung yelled and left them.

"Miyoung!" Sooyoung chirped.

To be continued.

********************************

A/N: Short update. Sorry.

chocomint89xxxxx