7

"Ugh!" Krystal let out a frustrating groaned when they failed again chasing the culprit last night and blaming a strange vampire.

"There's nothing we can do about it, Krys! Letting your emotions occupied yourself makes you weak even more." Her twin hollered from the other side of their four-wall room, munching foods.

"Who's that vampire? Did I want to blame him/her for intervening in other's business and where the hell it came from? Now the evidence of where the demon was nowhere to find, and that sucks!" Krystal scoffed, unwrapping the lollipop before stuffing into her mouth.

"I carefully observe that the vampire is a woman from her small built and graceful attack I assumed it's a she." Yoona's brain finally paid off giving a very important detail for her beloved twin sister.

"I never thought you still had your brain with you, sissy!" Krystal said sarcastically.

"Yah! You meanie~" Yoona whined.

AT THE KIM CHATEAU

Resting his arms into his forehead, Taeyeon relaxing under the shade of a tree while Miyoung was reading her novel beside the lying figure sometimes glancing secretly into him making the demon smirked secretly too. The two of them enjoying the comfortable silence with only the sounds of birds chirping and thumping hearts could be visibly heard by the sharp senses of Taeyeon oblivious to Miyoung since he loves hearing the beating of a heart especially with the girl beside her, it's like a lovely melody for him rather than listening to his old songs he almost hearing a million times since he was born. Miyoung spares another glance at him but this time gets caught by the demon who was grinning at her so she looked away abruptly with a hint of blushing cheeks.

"Seems like my handsome face still remains the same like how I use it to charm a beautiful woman like you." Taeyeon curtly said made her cheeks burned like immediately she felt hot so she stood up but swiftly being grabbed into her wrist so she stumbled down on top of him, their faces facing each other leaving a small gap.

"You're beautiful...." Taeyeon unconsciously confessed as he stares sincerely straight into her eyes, blinking a few times out of surprise.

"L-Let me g-go." Miyoung stuttered as she helped herself to get rid of the building awkwardness between the both of them so she hastily stood away dusting off the dress that Taeyeon bought for her.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your oh-so-lovely moment, but can I have a talk with you, Taengoo?" Jessica suddenly appeared from nowhere still wearing her usual black outfits. She greeted Miyoung.

"You look great with your dress, hoping to see you like that everyday." Jessica compliment before let out a winked made Miyoung blush and excuses herself.

"Flirting with her, huh?" Taeyeon snorted when he finally sat and leaned his back into the tree behind.

"Nah, you know you already own my life and I'm willing to sacrifice everything to achieve your goal and giving justice to clear your name from a bad image." Jessica answered flatly before she kisses his hand.