19

"N-Noona? W-Wake up? Y-You can't die here? I-I....---" Baekhyun cut off by Sooyeon's hands tracing his jawline as the helpless latter felt weaker from his hold. She stares at her loving brother with a bitter smile on her face. The memories came on rushing through her thoughts and tears brimmed into her soft gaze which Baekhyun soon burst into his own tears.

"I-I realize just not that y-you've grown more handsome, Baehyunnie, huh? I'm glad." Sooyeon said in between her silent sobs makes Baekhyun's heart torn, he cupped her face and wipe the tears from his used-to-be loving sister, they shared a loving moment and their affection from each other before came back but unfortunately the latter's lifeline seems to end at the moment.

"N-Noona-a...." Baekhyun cried as Sooyeon cupped his brother's baby face and hushed him to stop crying but he didn't care at all knowing that his beloved sister's life was on the line.

"Forgive noona for leaving you behind, I'm such a disgrace and make my brother disappoint at me, noona is very sorry, Baehyunnie-yah~ You're my favorite dongsaeng after all, I hope our parents will forgive me too." Sooyeon let her emotions showed for the last time just to fix her unsettled business with her little brother.

"W-We already forgive you noona a long time ago and please save your energy, I already called someone to heal you so hold on and stop blabbering, araesso?" Baekhyun ordered but seems Sooyeon's body already gave up for a moment as her gentle eyes slowly became heavy time by time.

"Araesso, mian..." Sooyeon's hand fell from her side and Baekhyun couldn't help but cry hard with his beloved sister on his warmth.

MEANWHILE......

"Huff, huff, huff." Three of the survivors still running through the deepest side of the forest, Taeyeon knew Sooyeon is dead because of the pact they've made for each other as master and slaves, his emotions has been creeping out and came into a halt which made Krystal and Miyoung stop from their tracks as well.

"What's wrong?" Miyoung asked quizzically.

"S-Sooyeon...."

"What happens to Sooyeon?" Miyoung asked again as she approached Taeyeon.

"She's dead." Taeyeon said in a soft voice enough to be heard by the two whose quiet shock from his words.

"C'mon we had no time to mourn over this shit, we had to reach the place where Kyungsoo told us before the pack of legions haunting us down and ripped off our heads!" Krystal retorted since she knew how legions could break no sweat on killing them though when they already lose one of them.

"Krystal is right, Taeyeon-ah, we had to hurry!" But before they could move a limb, Hyoyeon showed up in front of them with an evil smirk on his face.

The Curse Son (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें