12

"We already have the information about the demon master's identity decades after decades of research finally the council tracks him with his new vessel or body as a container to conceal his true grotesque form and the fact that he's hiding here at the city and the academy has something to do with this matter for all I know that's why both of you send here but still we don't have a further proof to testify the allegations and I will find the hole of their secrecy." Chanyeol explained carefully for his team to be understood as they gather around the twins' dormitory.

"Woah, our hyung indeed is a genius freak hoe! We will see how that sneaky demon will beg not to kick his ass soon by hyung. Hooray!" Baekhyun cheered as Chanyeol facepalmed himself for embarrassment while Yoona chuckles and Krystal sitting with them silently as she keeps on putting the puzzle into pieces about the research they've gathered for a past few weeks they stayed at the academy.

"Wait, I think someone will help us to answer some questions, I met a strange guy awhile ago all of a sudden, a pack of werewolves showed up to kill us but the guy outnumbered them who knows how so I had this thought that he's not ordinary, he didn't even mention what kind of creatures he was but his hand is Erik, he had a sapphire blue eyes and white hair for what I remember." Krystal started earning a nod from Chanyeol, now all made sense for them that they must find their next target for interrogations.

"My friend Seohyun is one of the student assistant at the school records maybe she can help us tracking person under the name of Erik, I will find other sources of information." Yoona suggested made a good feedback for Chanyeol but an exception for Krystal, for she didn't like her sister mentioning someone else name because still she had feelings for her.

"Hey, Krys? What's the problem you seem so off after you left from the outside?" Yoona questioned but seems Krystal didn't hear her well as she's staring from nowhere probably occupied with something else.

"Yah! Soojung-ah!" A voice snapped Krystal off from her own world.

"Soojung?" Krystal thought.

"Oppa who's Soojung?" Yoona leaned her attention to the legion who yelled someone else name that they had no idea whom he referred to.

"Did I say Soojung? Well, I think you're starting hearing things again." Chanyeol changes the topic immediately and pretended to yawn gesturing them to sleep and dismissed the conversation.

"Oh, our hyung here was in denial, who's Soojung by the way? A new girl in our unit huh? Aigoo~" Baekhyun playfully nudged Chanyeol that made him fell onto the couch that soon the silence turns into laughter and bickering that night.

**********************************

"Can you remember things now?"

"Nope, nothing ever since I turned into a monster I couldn't remember anything about my life even my name."

"Who name you by the way if you don't mind me asking?"

"His family, of course, I lived and served them my whole life with them."

"Oh, sure thing. Sorry if I'm prying too much with your life noona, I was curious when you're introduce with us for the first time, after all you watched over me even in a short period of time."

"It's okay, I don't mind but I felt empty when I couldn't at least remember a small pieces of me even my real name." *sigh*

"I can help you noona if you want me to, you know I'm also one of the highest higher rank demon as well like hyung." *smile*

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Thanks but no I'm fine, guess I don't think I want them to remember as well, not now. Yah! What are you doing here again?" Jessica yelled at Kyungsoo as they sitting at the topmost of the huge mansion.

"Geez~ you're really no fun noona." Kyungsoo scoffed.

"Whatever."

*********************************

"Hmmm...Erik? Let's see." Seohyun reviewing all of the student's profiles inside the school records because she was pleaded by Yoona who keeps bugging her all day.

"Phew. Still no Erik here and the only Erik I knew was Mr. Eric Nam of Gangnam Academy professor and it's not possible for him to lurk around our city since it was too far away from here like how you travel at the end of South to North so I think I couldn't help you, Yoong." Seohyun said as she gathered back all the files scattered on her table and Yoona helped her.

"Erik is such a mystery for me though maybe he's some strange kid goofing around the campus." Yoona said.

"Oh, speaking of strange kid here, I met someone, a strange one like you've said, he's a transferee here last month and he's with someone named Jessica." Seohyun remembered the time when she encountered the two transferee while she entertained them.

"J-Jessi-ca?" Yoona stuttered hearing the name of a familiar lady she's been looking for and she knew that it will link them to where the demon was as well as Erik.

"Yep, Jessica unnie was a little cold and serious but she's generous and kinda hot that many of the students had been fangirling over them even boys, you know I kinda like her though." Seohyun blushed when she mentioned that name even though they only met once, Jessica has been kind to her but not to Taeyeon.

"What's the name of the other transferee that she's been with? You said that they're two right?" Yoona asked eagerly as she's been trying to link all the puzzles unsolved.

"Why you're too interested all of a sudden, I thought you didn't like guys for all I know." Seohyun asked suspiciously.

"I will explain you later but please let me know the other one's name, it's too important for me to know." Yoona shook her shoulder while her eyes widen and felt their searching was near to an end.

"For what I'd heard his name is Taeyeon."

"T-Taeyeon, Taeyeon, think Yoona, you can do it." Yoona tried hard for her brain to function and remember if she'd been familiar with the name.

"Oh, oh, yeah! I knew it! I knew it Yoong! Now, it makes sense, and yes, Taeyeon's English name is Erik. I have read them on a book when I was trying to find some of the student's names for the record of exchange student." Seohyun cheered.

"Thank you, thank you a lot Seohyun-ah, you're such a big help, I owe you a lot but I need to run some errands before I treat you for another coffee date later, bye~" Yoona unconsciously kisses the later on her cheeks before she was out of sight.

"Oppa will be glad by my news-" Yoona didn't see that she bumped into someone and they both stumbled on the ground.

"Oooohhhh....my head~ yah! Look where you're goi-" Yoona's eyes widened when she saw the familiar figure across her also groaning in pain holding her forehead.

"You?" They both said in unison pointing their index finger at each other.

To be continued.

***********************************

A/N: Oh, my another update for y'all.

With Love,

chocomint89