9

"Are you sure you want to move out? Don't be too impulsive, Miyoung, the dark creatures strolling around the city were getting out of hand and too dangerous for you." Taeyeon snapped when he sees Miyoung packing her things off and yet he's too weak to handle her she made the situation worse.

"I have Jessica with me." Miyoung huffed as she stares at him with a hint of disappointment but the demon never let her and hold her firmly into her shoulder.

"Look here geeky pa—"

"IT'S MIYOUNG!" Miyoung cut him off in the middle.

"O-okay listen here Miyoung-ah, don't be too hard on me and hear me out when I said stay just stay and don't argue with me it's for your own sake, pabo!" Taeyeon glared at her but the latter didn't let him and giving her the cold shoulder.

"So, I'm a pabo now and what bout you? Do you hear what you're saying? What if I don't want to stay here with YOU!" She emphasizes the word for him to understood but the push and pulls battle were getting intense were flying things back and fro through the mansion visibly seen by the confused creatures watching over them.

*BLAG*

*BANG*

*PANG*

"They're more like an odd married couple, Miss Jessica what do you think? Do you think they will stop soon or we have to leave this place immediately?" Kyungsoo asked while munching his popcorn when he was sitting at the stairs above watching how the odd couple throwing things from each other while Jessica silently sighed beside him sipping her favorite blood bag, she rarely gets a good nap in the morning when she often heard them fighting, shouting and slamming things every time they encountered face to face.

"I don't fucking care for them, I want my sleep and bed with me every day and what the hell are you doing here again?" Jessica retorted as she sees the presence beside him bugging her every time like babysitting him all the time but the demon seems to amused with the couple below them.

"Omona! Miyoung already broke a worth of $10,000,000.00 for throwing those vintage and rare items you had here, daebak! I really like this girl now!" Kyungsoo cheered for Miyoung like they're betting for something involving money while Jessica couldn't stop smiling how she's watching them amusingly.

"Yeah, that's why I love her." Jessica unconsciously blurted out while she's having a daydream.

"Have you say something?" Kyungsoo asked curiously made the vampire panicked and bumped her head into a hard thing.

"Ow, my forehead! Fuck!" Jessica winced in pain when her forehead hits hard.

"Yah!  You're bleeding noona!" Kyungsoo yelled when blood rushing out from Jessica's forehead made her fainted.

*****************************

"We have to get Krystal and Yoona back here since they're not capable of hunting the demon down, they need a little more practice though." Hyoyeon suggests during their council meeting of higher rank legions.

"Seems your son was right, my Queen we have to get them back here immediately since the dark creatures out there were getting aggressive and more dangerous to deal with, we will send other legions for the mission." The old legion said wisely earning a nod from the Queen sitting infront of them.